Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf keen on getting PP1 then 3 and 4.

IMO the wet chooks are in a far worse state and the AFL don’t give a rats as chooks fans will still rock up to games and they can’t afford a Norf team that has about 6k Norfers going to games.

Well, its official. No longer ANY concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles, we can shut this shyte thread down.
You're right. They are CONCERNING.

Simmo can put the cue in the rack and comfortably lose the next 4 without any pressure from Melbourne Media trying to get him sacked. Pick number 1 secured and our rebuild completed, look out for us climbing quickly back up the ladder...3 years and back up the top is my prediction. Once we get some games into Long, Hewitt, Ginbey, Culley and Reid we'll be cooking with gas! unlike Victoria.

Simmo can put the cue in the rack and comfortably lose the next 4 without any pressure from Melbourne Media trying to get him sacked. Pick number 1 secured and our rebuild completed, look out for us climbing quickly back up the ladder...3 years and back up the top is my prediction. Once we get some games into Long, Hewitt, Ginbey, Culley and Reid we'll be cooking with gas! unlike Victoria.
Long, Hewett, Ginbey, Maric, Culley, Reid AND Curtin :thumbsu:

You're not meant to say the cooking in gas part. You're upsetting Extinction Rebellion.

Who's this Sphincter Rebellion you speak of?
It's a group that is fairly annoying and wants Woodside Energy gone from Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Darling and Sniper Andrew gaff... 4 disposals each vs port.

Caleb Serong got 46 disposals and 10 clearences vs Brisbane, a 2023 grand finalist.

Serong had 25 disposals by half time.

King Huskii , Kram , Stronzo , Electronic_Renaissance and Madas , that is very concerning. lol
Gaff may have broken Brayshaw's jaw. But it broke Gaff long term. His teary eyes during the 2018 celebrations are a joy to watch. At least Nic Nat showed some joy for the team.

All his own doing, he's got no one to blame but himself.

Darling doesn't have his BFF in Kennedy now and he is completely lost. Too used to playing second fiddle.

#concerning signs at Lathlain. I can't really see where they can improve.

Gaff may have broken Brayshaw's jaw. But it broke Gaff long term. His teary eyes during the 2018 celebrations are a joy to watch. At least Nic Nat showed some joy for the team.

All his own doing, he's got no one to blame but himself.

Darling doesn't have his BFF in Kennedy now and he is completely lost. Too used to playing second fiddle.

#concerning signs at Lathlain. I can't really see where they can improve.
They might improve their percentage a little bit now that the rules say you can run fully out of bounds then still score a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back