Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricardo López (January 14, 1975 – September 12, 1996), also known as "the Björk stalker", was an American pest exterminator who attempted to murder the Icelandic singer Björk.

López stalked the singer for years, culminating in him sending her an acid bomb and then filming his own suicide. He is widely considered to be the second most tragically obsessed stalker of all time.

Number 1 place continues to be occupied by HAPPY CHEFFY with his disturbing obsession with Australian football player Jack Ginnivan.

Ricardo López (January 14, 1975 – September 12, 1996), also known as "the Björk stalker", was an American pest exterminator who attempted to murder the Icelandic singer Björk.

López stalked the singer for years, culminating in him sending her an acid bomb and then filming his own suicide. He is widely considered to be the second most tragically obsessed stalker of all time.

Number 1 place continues to be occupied by HAPPY CHEFFY with his disturbing obsession with Australian football player Jack Ginnivan.

Nice melt there Ginnivans mum...

no. not embarassing enough.
You think he’ll outdo himself.. I like your style.

Surprised Well Done GIF by NBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to be clear regarding my earlier post, that's a nom each for both the proposed protest and the subsequent welching of said protest regarding Ginnivan being tackled in the VFL.

How to you have private access to Ginnivan’s house?

Mr’s Ginnivan confirmed.

Here

View attachment 1740352
I'm sorry that your premiership hangover has become a much more embarrassing premiership coma, in spite of all the blatant cheating.

Imagine performing so badly that you cope by obsessing over a VFL player from another (admittedly vastly superior) team :$

I'm sorry that your premiership hangover has become a much more embarrassing premiership coma, in spite of all the blatant cheating.

Imagine performing so badly that you cope by obsessing over a VFL player from another (admittedly vastly superior) team :$
5th on the ladder at present after winning one of the greatest against all odds premierships we've seen in a long time. Collingwood supporters wouldn't know a premiership hangover from their arse considering it's normally about half-time Grand Final day when they spectacularly shit the bed with the entire nation watching and laughing on, and then unbelievably have the gall to wonder why no one takes them seriously.

From now on I only spend my time replying to top 4 teams, my apologies that a baller like me simply doesn't have the time to respond to teams that can't even meet this criteria (despite cheating LOLLLLL :$).

Hopefully common sense prevails and several minnow non-big-3 Vic teams (such as norf, hawf, tuggers, danklong) merge and ship off to Tassie so that the talent pool is not further diluted.

From now on I only spend my time replying to top 4 teams, my apologies that a baller like me simply doesn't have the time to respond to teams that can't even meet this criteria (despite cheating LOLLLLL :$).

Hopefully common sense prevails and several minnow non-big-3 Vic teams (such as norf, hawf, tuggers, danklong) merge and ship off to Tassie so that the talent pool is not further diluted.
C74FAA37-1B52-4E95-9854-4AE7203C7664.jpeg

Everyone who doubted Launceston and Tasmania's very own Larke Medalist Ryley Sanders :clapping:👏:clapping:👏:clapping: And Launceston's very own runner up in the Larke medal Colby McKercher!

View attachment 1740706
What the hell is wrong with his nose?

Is this an inbreeding thing?

What the hell is wrong with his nose?

Is this an inbreeding thing?
It's called having character! I am more worried about that ugly jumper he is wearing in the pic below! Doesn't he know the black jumper with a red sash is a symbol for cheating??

North.jpg

It's called having character! I am more worried about that ugly jumper he is wearing in the pic below! Doesn't he know the black jumper with a red sash is a symbol for cheating??

View attachment 1740735
Jesus wept. He obviously gets it from his father-brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back