• St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Fremantle

• Jack Watts

• Carlolton being bent over by st kilda and losing finals in the last minute of the season…again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Hudson/Fox Footy for having huddo ring in from the couch while papalia and Pavlich call the game. This is nauseating to listen to, never mind will Schofield chiming in.

Embarrasing for Footy Is The Win and Triggering Tiger to vote for a team in finals when one goes for a premiership hangover and the other got 2 wins and the spoon :$
When you get bitched slapped next week I'm going enjoy it even more and piss myself with laughter at your tears, let the 30 years of failure continue! BTW nice av and sig u idiot.

You're the one thats dieing. Do you have any players left? K-train doesn't count
Shut up D/H

North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels
novo amoedo GIF by ONCOPIAUI
Pink Numbers GIF by clydesidesocial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done zackah and mcgrath_truther

Also Zackah changed the settings so people can revote, but I could still change that setting back ;)

Essendon very worthy winners going from 2nd to 11th or wherever they ended up finishing.

Fitwit and Triggered Tiger severely hurt by Carlton not sure how any logical conclusion as you voting for Carlton over Essendon. #rentfree

Also Zackah changed the settings so people can revote, but I could still change that setting back ;)

Nobody ever said he was smart 🤷‍♂️ Devious, petty, fragile, sociopathic, cowardly - sure. But not smart

Abusing your mod powers to rig the pole and still losing by a mile is also rather backfire worthy… :$

Last edited:
Well done zackah and mcgrath_truther

Essendon very worthy winners going from 2nd to 11th or wherever they ended up finishing.

Fitwit and Triggered Tiger severely hurt by Carlton not sure how any logical conclusion as you voting for Carlton over Essendon. #rentfree
IMG_0275.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment of the Year

Back