Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread title:

E68D04C4-F6C8-4061-BDD0-5531F7643F01.jpeg
Chris Scott level excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood for losing to the mighty Kangaroos and for folding because they are bad at netball.
View attachment 1698671
Forbidden Zone Oy Vey GIF by Eternal Family

So from today I think we have:

:$ Dimma sinking piss on the couch while his rudderless former team lost their second game in a row

:$ lolnorf's 0 goal first quarter/2 goal first half as the Flagpies sank them with two 10 minute bursts

:$ Brions showing once again why they will never win another flag even if all finals are at the Gabba

Will put the tent pole up later

The Launceston NO STADIUM rally that could only attract half a bus full of old boomers.

r0_0_8256_4640_w8256_h4640_fmax.jpg
^ I didn't realise that Geelong's entire team had planned a protest against another team possibly getting a cheatground, but look at em go!

So from today I think we have:

:$ Dimma sinking piss on the couch while his rudderless former team lost their second game in a row

:$ lolnorf's 0 goal first quarter/2 goal first half as the Flagpies sank them with two 10 minute bursts

:$ Brions showing once again why they will never win another flag even if all finals are at the Gabba

Will put the tent pole up later
What about Djlang and their injury whinging? Or, another, how about their attempt at respelling their name for indigenous round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back