Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

I nominate Footy Is The Win for making fun of breast cancer awareness
Just so everyone knows I've had 3 likes on this comment and 7 or 8 likes in the other thread calling out Footy Is The Win for this pisspoor behaviour. Seems the BF community is vastly made up of good people. But now I've just had a dislike to this comment by Saveloy Rockstar another Pies scum. I thought Pies scum was just fun banter but here they are proving its fact.

Epic stats melt 😂

Couple of points here:

* The thumbs down react means Disagree

* I disagreed with your nom because EOTW is - as stated in the OP - for footy-related events

Feel free to continue melting though 👍
My apologies.

OP was too long for me.

I limit my self to how much I read of your posts so that I don't catch the Poos by osmosis. OP looked like a long one so I skipped it.

If it happens, it will be in the next pole. Stop nominating things that didn’t/haven’t happened

You mean this guy? 😂

This just in - young player who played in a side that played its worst game in 10 years also didn't play well 🙄

But yes I mean the kid who would be a couple of goals behind your team's best goal kicker, at 21 years old.

Excited Oprah GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to click Lolpies so very muchly but I'm a Carlton man and we are full of integrity so Essendong it was in a nailbiter over the Bullflogs
Never knew integrity came in paper bags but here we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back