Toast Congrats Peter Motley

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2007
somewhere in the S.E Suburbs
AFL Club
Carlton
was announced on the fox sports AFL Teams show tonight (by David Parkin)
that Peter Motley is to become a father for the first time.
Peter Motley & his father Geoff were in the studios & when peter was asked if he knows what sex the baby would be Peter replied..... "It can only be one or the other" or something along those lines.

It has been a long road for Peter & he is looking well.

Once again.... Congrats Mots !! :thumbsu:

Was great to see him and Geof (no 2nd f) on the show.

It's a shame he didn't get to strut his stuff for longer but as far as SANFL goes and the players I saw I have him up there with Robran and Ebert. Motley could play anywhere and do anything a true freak.

And an unbelievably nice bloke pre and after the acident.

I'm sure you blokes would have won at least another flag in that 87-95 period had he been able to continue.

Congrats Mots and family... you deserve it after everything that has happened.

While us Blues supporters will be hoping for a son for ya, I dont think that there is going to be a single one of us that will begrudge you a beautiful daugher.

And if thats the case, just make sure the next one is a boy.

Was great to see him and Geof (no 2nd f) on the show.

It's a shame he didn't get to strut his stuff for longer but as far as SANFL goes and the players I saw I have him up there with Robran and Ebert. Motley could play anywhere and do anything a true freak.

And an unbelievably nice bloke pre and after the acident.

I'm sure you blokes would have won at least another flag in that 87-95 period had he been able to continue.

Every chance given good judges were rating Motts the best of the SA boys to come to Carlton. ;)

Well done Motts! Lots of magic and sleep deprivation ahead (as an 'older' father whose daughter is enjoying her first birthday today). :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bee-on-sunflower.jpg

You go out and have a good time girl

I am worried about you because I checked your location and this is what I found

1056290978_2a01ef64d2.jpg

;)

As you can tell by my 'username' I've been a huge fan since I was a kid watching him running around Unley oval as a 16 y.o.
He certainly was a unique talent. A great player,a great guy and a great inspiration to many.
Congratulations Mots!
Go you (Double) Blues!!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back