Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2022 - Congratulations Patrick Cripps πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ₯³

Remove this Banner Ad

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³ Patrick Cripps πŸ₯³ πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ»

:carlton: 2022 JOHN NICHOLLS MEDALLIST :carlton:

FOUR TIME B&F πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…- EQUALS BRUCE DOULL

2ND - DOC

3RD - WALSHY

CC7905EB-56A4-4B70-B898-912E49040763.jpeg

jnm.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Crippa. Bloody ripper.
love the fact that Doc polled in every game. Yeowsers.
George. missed 8 games and came 5th. Will be massive next year.
Walsh polling in every game bar the first and last.
so excited for the future for this great club.

Congrats Crippa..great year from so many players! Onwards and upwards from here, can't wait to see what we can do with less injuries to key players next year.

Also love the fact that from what we see of our boys in the media and on social media, it's very clear we have a no dick head policy and a bunch of level headed blokes. No foolish or show pony behaviour

Yep and there’s fans on here who want to trade Fisher whilst he’s worth something…..just bizarre.One of our only players that has X factor yet should be traded.

Please!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. I don't think he's at his best yet either. Going to be a very good player over the next 5+ years.

O'Brien polled pretty well first half of the season. Tailed off a bit late.
One to watch next year. Turning 24 next year so will need to be a very good season from him.

1 - Patrick Cripps (27y 6m)
2 - Sam Docherty (28y 11m)
3 - Sam Walsh (22y 2m)
4 - Charlie Curnow (25y 7m)
5 - George Hewett (26y 9m)
6 - Adam Saad (28y 2m)
7 - Harry McKay (24y 9m)
8 - Zac Fisher (24y 3m)
9 - Matthew Kennedy (25y 5m)
10 - Adam Cerra (22y 7m)

Six of our top 10 BNF finishers are under 26 years old. Still some big improvement to come in this list :blueheart:
Geez, Doc is an old bastard at 28.... Isn't he?

:p :p :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's open to all sorts of analysis (or none at all!), but here are the top ten vote getters as polled in wins and losses respectively:

View attachment 1522951

Naturally they get less votes when we lose but this highlights that Saad and Cottrell are giving their all in losing games and we lose when Curnow and McKay don't fire.

I’m here tonight and the only two players refusing to take pictures with fans are Cripps and Docherty - pretty disgusting in my opinion. Refusing to have photos with kids. People shell out $500 a ticket for this night - I understand having a photo every 30 seconds is annoying but it’s the least they can do. Poor form πŸ‘Ž
Wow im suprised by this. I agree,very poor form. It comes with the "job" as far as im concerned.

Congrats Crippa. Bloody ripper.
love the fact that Doc polled in every game. Yeowsers.
George. missed 8 games and came 5th. Will be massive next year.
Walsh polling in every game bar the first and last.
so excited for the future for this great club.
Pretty sure that Walsh didn't play the first and last games.

There are a few similarities between Cripps and big Nick. Both Carlton warriors if course.

Big John played for quite a few years (about 10 from memory) before the club had any success. Won his fifth best and fairest before he won his first flag in 1968. Once all of the pieces were in place he then dragged everyone with him to success and three flags.

Hopefully the pattern will be followed.

I thought that speech from Voss was an absolute ripper.

He’s the first Carlton coach since Parkin in whom I’ve had great belief that he knows what he’s doing.

I had hope in all of them (except Teague), but for various reasons, I never saw any of them as the leader capable of getting us there.

I just hope the players are as invested in Voss’s words as the man himself. If they are, then the sky is the limit.

I thought that speech from Voss was an absolute ripper.

He’s the first Carlton coach since Parkin in whom I’ve had great belief that he knows what he’s doing.

I had hope in all of them (except Teague), but for various reasons, I never saw any of them as the leader capable of getting us there.

I just hope the players are as invested in Voss’s words as the man himself. If they are, then the sky is the limit.
I never had hope in Malthouse

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back