Toast Congratulations Charlie Curnow 2022 Coleman Medallist ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ‘‘ Charles

An incredible achievement!

carlton fc GIF by Carlton Football Club

CharlieAFL.png

C.Curnow, the C stands for Coleman Medal!

Harry McKay & Charlie Curnow become the first duo in 120+ years to win back-to-back league leading goalkicker awards playing for the same club, a feat not achieved in V/AFL history since 1900-01.

Harry McKay is 24, Charlie Curnow is 25. Long may they play together.

gvo76ifvpui91.jpg

Felt like Lynch getting subbed off was a good omen. Sign of good things to come I reckon.

First time in history 2 players on the same team won consecutive Colemanโ€™s.

Thanks SOS for stealing them at pick 10 and 12
3rd time

Phenomenal. Playing his first full season after more than 2 years out and not only playing the full year, but nabbing the Coleman. I just hoped weโ€™d get to see him on the park again after last yearโ€™s off season and having played the last couple games of last year. Never couldโ€™ve imagined him achieving this feat. A true testament of his resilience and persistence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an absolute freak.

So many don't come all the way back the way that he has after so many setbacks.

Go Charlie!

What were his odds pre-season?
According to one betting site:
Early AFL Coleman Medal Odds for 2022
Harry McKay3.00
Tom Hawkins6.00
Jeremy Cameron7.00
Tom Lynch9.00
Lance Franklin10.00
Max King13.00
Josh Kennedy13.00
Matt Taberner15.00
Jack Riewoldt17.00
Charlie Cameroon19.00
Ben Brown21.00
Bayley Fritsch21.00
Nick Larkey34.00
Jesse Hogan41.00
Taylor Walker41.00
Jamie Elliot51.00
Charlie Curnow51.00
Jake Stringer51.00
Orazio Fantasia67.00
Toby Greene67.00

I have to admit that at beginning of season I thought that if any CFC players was to win the Coleman, it would be big H. Love the fact he still brings it, but truly love not only that Charlie has a well deserved Coleman Medal, but his joy and enthusiasm for the club and the game! Congratulations.

Congratulations on the medalโ€ฆ bigger congrats and thank youโ€˜s for signing a 6 year contract which means you will be a one club player. I wonder if Charlie and H can share the medal next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Congratulations Charlie Curnow 2022 Coleman Medallist ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Remove this Banner Ad

Back