Congratulations Gary Ablett 2009 Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Ablett really deserved to win a unbeliably talented player with an outstanding work ethiic. When hes on the ground no one can come near him what a champ absolutley wrapped for him. To those having a whinge about him winning show some love its only been 10mins!!!!!!!!

Bloody stoked he won, no one deserved it more and good to see that Gaz has got one over his oldman.

Congratualtion Gary Ablett, well deserved and 2 years overdue:thumbsu::)

Well done Gazza. You are an absolute champion.

It is hilarious to watch bitter people on Bigfooty squabble when things don't go their way. Keep it up, it really is a double bonus - Ablett wins the Brownlow and seeing it eat some of you sad bitter people up is GREAT.

congrats Gary, 30 votes from 19 games is a great effort.

:thumbsu: thumbs up to most of the Big Footy posters for some classy responses, suprised to see so many Hawthorn supporters showing their respect.
Those that just posted to bag the 2009 Brownlow winner have proved themselves to be petty, small people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry someone cursed my inbox...

gary is a very worthy champion no matter what. Just don't read too much into what I say... just let me play...

your top 5 all totally robbed each other of votes, indicative of your season though in that it was not orchestrated by one saint.
true true. I knew Roo wouldn't poll enough, thought Monts could steal it. But spose' thats a postive seeing 5 guys in the top 20 odd.
:thumbsu:

Gongrats Gazza. The best player for 3 years - you won't find a more deserving winner.

Makes it even sweeter that our bitches - collingwood supporters - are still crying from Saturday night :thumbsu:

Makes me laugh now when I think of that thread comparing him to Sampi that was bumped the other day.

Could easily have another 1 or 2 of these to his name before he is finished. Doesn't need a brownlow to acknowledge he has been the best player, even if just off consistency, over the last 3 years though.

Congrats Gaz, well earned shag would be on the cards tonight you'd think.

Been a pleasure to watch him develop from a small crumbing forward, into the best midfielder in the competition over the past 3 seasons.

Just hope he plays as well as he's been playing over the past couple of weeks on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Gary Ablett 2009 Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back