Congratulations Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you proud of the tanking? Sincere question. I can't understand how some of the supporters here boast and brag like it's a brilliant thing.

Absolutely. I'm only interested in a flag. For me, it's the only reason clubs exist. I believe that it was incumbent of my club to do all that was necessary to build a premiership quality list. Will we ? Who knows, but it's only going to get harder with the upcoming draft concessions.

We didn't invent the current system, but we had to take advantage of it. The rewards are too great to do otherwise. I would have been flumaxed and dismayed in the extreme if we'd finished on 5-6 wins. In fact, we would have been the laughing stock of the AFL. Win one more meaningless game, or get two top 2 picks ? Win one more game and miss out on a potential 250 game player, or 'experiment' with winning not being the prime focus ? As I said, a flag is all that matters to me.

You're welcome to disagree with my stance. I couldn't give a shit:thumbsu:

As for laughing stocks of the AFL ? Richmond, West Drugs, and Norf :eek:

As for laughing stocks of the AFL ? Richmond, West Drugs, and Norf :eek:
What about that team who is obviously tanking their way to a second successive spoon & with the high picks ther receive, draft spuds?

Seems like a laughing stock to me

What about that team who is obviously tanking their way to a second successive spoon & with the high picks ther receive, draft spuds?

Seems like a laughing stock to me

Liar, liar :D

You wouldn't spend all your spare time trolling us if you thought that ;)

You've every reason to be obsessive. I have a feeling you'll be trolling us 24/7 for some time to come:D

ROFL!! I just watched more of the Vossy Brownlow speech. Check out 2:46 -

"And then he did an effort that bellied belief. And what he was doing was, was he was not only physically challenging me, but he was mentally challenging me also".

:D:D:D What a mouth breathing neanderthal. Aside from the many grammatical errors, i can't believe Voss was surprised that he was 'mentally challenged' by another player. Vossy's the sort of guy who is mentally challenged by his corn flakes every morning.

:D Obviously the $$$'s pumped into the Concession Koalas didn't include a basic English course. Or a Corn Flake Awareness Program.

But we didn't, you fat, hairy, smelly little runt.:)

West Starch supporters must be very nervous of the list we're compiling, otherwise you wouldn' be so obsessive :eek:

If you look back at the recent Bay 13 history you'll find that it was Melbourne flogs (led by MFB founding members Whelan=Flog and Gimpmaster) that started trolling WCE.

The trolling started after the WCE vs Hawks match, obviously as a result of Naitanui getting alot of media attention and hardly a mention about Watts, despite the huge build up from Melbourne about their apparent saviour.

Since then as Naitanui improved with each game, with his last 4 games showing impressive victories in the ruck against much more experienced opponents, Watts has slowly died off with a whimper, i can't keep up with the mountain of excuses being served up by Demon flogs.

Unfortunately for you its WCE that are developing a quality list. Wander over to the main board where neutral observers have identifed that the Eagles will be back up very shortly. Unlike the Demons who apparently have so many talented youngsters but continue to lose, our young side has posted wins in 3 of the last 4 games, including a win against the in form Bulldogs.

I'll also wager that the number of anti WCE threads created by MFB douche bags will far out number the number of threads created by Eagles on the Demons, hence clearly pointing out that its you flogs that have the obsession and not us.

Anyway by all means continue masturbating about a couple of yet to be drafted kids and an unproven KPP leading your rabble of a club to a dynasty.. despite the fact that your club is in line for its 2nd spoon in a row and your coach has a 16% career winning percentage. The majority (if not all) opposition fans will continue to point and laugh. :thumbsu:

If you look back at the recent Bay 13 history you'll find that it was Melbourne flogs (led by MFB founding members Whelan=Flog and Gimpmaster) that started trolling WCE.

The trolling started after the WCE vs Hawks match, obviously as a result of Naitanui getting alot of media attention and hardly a mention about Watts, despite the huge build up from Melbourne about their apparent saviour.

Since then as Naitanui improved with each game, with his last 4 games showing impressive victories in the ruck against much more experienced opponents, Watts has slowly died off with a whimper, i can't keep up with the mountain of excuses being served up by Demon flogs.

Unfortunately for you its WCE that are developing a quality list. Wander over to the main board where neutral observers have identifed that the Eagles will be back up very shortly. Unlike the Demons who apparently have so many talented youngsters but continue to lose, our young side has posted wins in 3 of the last 4 games, including a win against the in form Bulldogs.

I'll also wager that the number of anti WCE threads created by MFB douche bags will far out number the number of threads created by Eagles on the Demons, hence clearly pointing out that its you flogs that have the obsession and not us.

Anyway by all means continue masturbating about a couple of yet to be drafted kids and an unproven KPP leading your rabble of a club to a dynasty.. despite the fact that your club is in line for its 2nd spoon in a row and your coach has a 16% career winning percentage. The majority (if not all) opposition fans will continue to point and laugh. :thumbsu:

Prove it!

congrats on the spoon flogs. by the time Watts learns to make a tackle Flogbourne will have folded and she'll be back in her skirt dancing for Vlad. Here's to the continued stay at the bottom of the ladder. No wonder the Rev decided to come to the eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it ironic that so called supporters of the Australian game can constantly do something so unaustralian as to kick someone while they're down.

If the Melbourne supporters on this board didn't run around acting like this was the greatest thing to happen to them, people would probably think twice about it.

Weren't Melbourne supporters this time last year all creaming themselves over the imminent arrival of Nic Naitanui, I seem to remember some poor Melbourne supporter who created an account ironically called "Naitanui". I wonder where he is now... that wasn't you Grandmaster B?

Imagine if Scully slid during draft day? Would all you Demon supporters still regard him as good as he is if he got picked up by for example, West Coast?

No that wasnt me.

And if that scenario happens then I wont care, cos it just means that we have taken 2 better players at pick 1 and 2.

Weren't Melbourne supporters this time last year all creaming themselves over the imminent arrival of Nic Naitanui
S_P (who I'm told is a possible alias of GM_B) seemed to like him..
LOL @ anyone that thinks Natanui wont go number 1.

Natanui is a freak. He reminds me of a panther the way he cruises around the turf, hunting his prey. His leap at the centre bounces was amazing, and he would have tapped it down Daniel Richs throat about 10 times.

It was a thing of beauty. There were two times when he led from the forward line, the ball fell short, and he took possession then turned his opponent inside out, spinning on a sixpence. And he is 200cm!

One one of these occassions he turned his opponent inside out, took off on a quick burst, and kicked a goal. Also took a huge contested mark on the wing. And I havent even mentioned his second efforts, tackling, shepherds.. wow. Ive never seen a player like him.

And he is still very raw. Imagine what he will turn into under the guidance of AFL coaches?

Clearly the number 1 pick on talent alone. Add his size, speed, hunger, potential and leap, and it is a scary package.

West Coast fans still seem to be living off the Naitanui hype from under 18s LOL.

I wonder if even they have seen him play at AFL level? :eek:

Umm have you seen him play?

Yes I have, he hasn't really had the impact that most people (including myself) were expecting pre draft (some people were even saying that he would change the game forever :rolleyes:), but he has been solid especially for a ruckman. Has won plenty of hitouts and some of his taps to advantage to the eagles mids have been outstanding. Doesn't really get much of the ball, but as he gets more experienced he should start to get more of it and judging by the way he played in the last quarter against the Hawks will be a great player to watch.

FWIW I think Watts will turn out OK for the Demons too, but in my opinion I would rather Naitanui at Port.

The farce continues.

Melbourne Demon posters continue to troll the Eagles and Lions. Why ?

- Rich has been a machine.
- Naitanui looks phenomenal.
- whilst Watts has shown nothing.

Soon enough, every player in that draft will supersede Watts.

Soon enough, Demonic posters will troll everybody. They have set a shameful precedent starting with their attacks on Naitanui, then on Rich. Who's next ? Ziebell, Beams, Hurley ? Nobody is safe from their illogical and pathetic attacks.

All of this, whilst they flood the forums with their love-juices, over players they have yet to draft...

Grandw***er_B said:
I am not ashamed to admit I have masturbated over the potential of Watts, Jurrah, Grimes, Scully, Morton etc etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back