Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You must have missed the nomination thread. We didn't choose who is on the list.
Why no King Cold then? Surely he had enough nominations to go up here, Cookie and Juice T voted for him too and IIRC 1 or 2 others

Oh wait, he's an elias........

So why no out him then? :$

The fact that podgy is not well ahead is quite bad

The anti afl sthick is so ******* shitty and just bland
Its because he doesn't get stuck into other posters except Geelong flogs who probably deserve it. I'm over the whole anti-AFL/pokies thing though yeah.

I would like to propose being removed due to the fact I don't belong on such a list and if people can be added on, people can be taken off

You know it makes sense!

I think we should start the vote from 0 again because of the names added to the vote and we should be given 5 votes as 3 is simply not enough when choosing out of 15 people
Oh, look at who's trying to squib and bitch their way out of this one :$:$:$

Why no King Cold then? Surely he had enough nominations to go up here, Cookie and Juice T voted for him too and IIRC 1 or 2 others

Oh wait, he's an elias........

So why no out him then? :$

King Cold had 6 votes so missed the cut. You had 5 which is the same as Tazbot. Should we add you as well?

King Cold had 6 votes so missed the cut. You had 5 which is the same as Tazbot. Should we add you as well?
Only if King Cold goes up as he had 1 more vote than me

Oh wait, Jades said the same about Plonker though

Yep, looks like I'm going up..........

Podgy is alright now he is a Freo fan. :thumbsu:
I didn't want to give him a vote because as anal as he is about it I actually agree with his pokies stance.
However now that he's crossed over to Fremantle my finger keeps hovering over the 'vote' button o_O

Didn't a few people vote for Nakia who is the same person?

I didn't want to give him a vote because as anal as he is about it I actually agree with his pokies stance.
However now that he's crossed over to Fremantle my finger keeps hovering over the 'vote' button o_O
Why would a crowbot care either way about Freo? Not sure you have ever had an important of heated clash. :drunk:

Only if King Cold goes up as he had 1 more vote than me

Oh wait, Jades said the same about Plonker though

Yep, looks like I'm going up..........

It's a race in 3, maybe 4. Not sure what the point would be adding more names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, look at who's trying to squib and bitch their way out of this one :$:$:$

Again with the name calling......really.

I raised what I believe were legitimate concerns but I also think that you are more worthy of being on the list than I am.

It's a race in 3, maybe 4.
Fair enough

Not sure what the point would be adding more names.
For the lulz isn't it? Just like Voldereeps joke bans and award polls getting rigged on the last day or two of voting.

ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LULZ I TELLS YA!!!!!!!

:p

Didn't a few people vote for Nakia who is the same person?
I didn't receive a single nomination. I guess I'm just a little bit more respected around these parts than flogs like yourself. :)

I didn't receive a single nomination. I guess I'm just a little more respected around these parts than flogs like yourself. :)
You should so f***** be up there, my finger would be all over you like white on rice

You should so f***** be up there, my finger would be all over you like white on rice
I don't need to be on a poll for you to jerk me off.

I don't need to be on a poll for you to jerk me off.
Hey wait, did I really post that. I'm a two pot screamer these days. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back