Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

in honour of the role women now play in our great game, do we have a separate ladies poll ?

winner gets thanked and is allowed to bring a plate ?
**** off

Love getting confirmation im not a flog :rainbow:

I think you should rest easy in the knowledge that you're a flog, you wouldn't have been nominated otherwise.

You're just not very good at it

The fact that podgy is not well ahead is quite bad

The anti afl sthick is so ******* shitty and just bland

It's his most extremely annoying troll, dare I say it's Hodgepodge-X.

I didn't want to give him a vote because as anal as he is about it I actually agree with his pokies stance.
However now that he's crossed over to Fremantle my finger keeps hovering over the 'vote' button o_O

Don't have to disagree with it to hate it though.

FFS, wasn't he talking about pokies in the Hird thread?

in honour of the role women now play in our great game, do we have a separate ladies poll ?

winner gets thanked and is allowed to bring a plate ?

So basically you're asking for an award just for Subaru?

The Floggy Races - Part 1
Pluggermobile and Catscratch Wagon are neck and neck but CatScratch is the winner for this part!
Then it is Sportsmaniac in his Rant-a-van and Lethality on his Not-a-slotmachine!
then quickly followed by the Richoman Bandwagon and out of nowhere, the Meltyoupups Train
And here comes the rest of the rabble...

However back on the starting line, The Machine-Powered Parrot seems to have had a false start with Tazhawk cursing the straight setting cats! And slightly behind them the Elf Hovercraft and the Boydshow Tow Truck has failed to move an inch!

Don't have to disagree with it to hate it though.

FFS, wasn't he talking about pokies in the Hird thread?
I don't really hate it, everytime he says 'pokies' I just think of all my pokemon and how cute they are.

I think you should rest easy in the knowledge that you're a flog, you wouldn't have been nominated otherwise.

You're just not very good at it

I think you've been tagged in the tag a flog TS fred more than I have m8.

BigJoeD_ flog levels > craffles

I think you've been tagged in the tag a flog TS fred more than I have m8.

BigJoeD_ flog levels > craffles

Aren't most of your tags across this site from yourself?

On that note, do you get an alert when you tag yourself or?

Aren't most of your tags across this site from yourself?

On that note, do you get an alert when you tag yourself or?

My self to other tag ratio is probably about 5:1

Why don't you try for yourself and find out?

#plus1craffles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys like Plugger35 and HodgePodge don't belong here. Can people really not tell the difference between genuine mouth breathers that shit up the board and effective trolls with actual wit?

Guys like Plugger35 and HodgePodge don't belong here. Can people really not tell the difference between genuine mouth breathers that shit up the board and effective trolls with actual wit?
I think Podgey's troll has lost all of its wit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back