Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With just under 21 hours left, this race has had more dramatic twists and turns than anything I've ever seen.

The Catscratch Wagon has crashed out which led to the Plugga Wagon closing the gap dramatically. While getting annoyed about rules continually being changed, he finally caught up to the Rant-A-Van and threatened to run away with it.

That said, the Rant-A-Van still hasn't been baited into a true rant despite being labelled a no-name by the reigning FOTY but in spite of this, this race is tighter than the tightest girl going around.

As to who that might be, I have no idea in the slightest. FlogBet still has Plugger35 as favourite to win the 2016 FOTY but at this moment in time, the Plugga Wagon and the Rant-A-Van are inseparable.

In the event of a tie, this could be heading to another Flog Off but tensions will undoubtedly explode if this goes on for too much longer.'

Will this race FINALLY be decided?

Only time will tell Flogs and Flogettes

Vote changed.

Vote changed.
Changed my vote from the pizza thrower to Catscratch just because I want the power later to force a flog-off of the flog-off

Fewest votes I've ever had from Geelong & Essendon* posters in FOTY.

when-a-coworker-brought-a-bag-of-burnt-popcorn-into-my-office-63287.gif

Fewest votes I've ever had from Geelong & Essendon* posters in FOTY.

when-a-coworker-brought-a-bag-of-burnt-popcorn-into-my-office-63287.gif
I've switched mine to yours mate to make you feel not so left out (not really, just want the power to force a draw later on).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey that's not fair, I listen to shitty 90s music too.

It's still better than Nickelback and Tim McGraw though.
I'm just takin' the piss me ol' black capped mate.
We all know Duritz has the most questionable music taste in here,or most limited,ie Barnes or Moss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back