Congratulations Tiger Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to congratulate the richmond faithful today for sending off a legend the way he deserved to be sent off.
i watched the game this afternoon and the crowd was phenomenal :thumbsu:
you guys truly are a tiger army and i understand why cousins loved richmond so much in his short time there.
you guys deserve to be proud of yourselves :thumbsu: :)

Thats the best atmosphere I've witnessed from our tiger faithful ever and the players rose to the occassion. 35,000 tiger fans, in all honesty I could've sworn I heard over 70,000 people roar when we were firing and coming back for the win. awesome way to farewell cuzzy, brought a tear to my eye a few times and had to fight back the lump i kept getting in my throat

I'm a pretty emotional guy as you can tell :D

Thats the best atmosphere I've witnessed from our tiger faithful ever and the players rose to the occassion. 35,000 tiger fans, in all honesty I could've sworn I heard over 70,000 people roar when we were firing and coming back for the win. awesome way to farewell cuzzy, brought a tear to my eye a few times and had to fight back the lump i kept getting in my throat

absolutely :thumbsu: was awesome on tv so i can only imagine how amazing it must have been live.
without a doubt the most passionate supporters in the afl and i hope for your guys sake that your team does win a premiership sometime soon (after carlton of course ;)). would be awesome to see you tiger fans on grand final day with a win :):thumbsu:

absolutely :thumbsu: was awesome on tv so i can only imagine how amazing it must have been live.
without a doubt the most passionate supporters in the afl and i hope for your guys sake that your team does win a premiership sometime soon (after carlton of course ;)). would be awesome to see you tiger fans on grand final day with a win :):thumbsu:

I'm dying to see one!!!!

Every year that goes pass the passion increases!

I don't say it often here (Since many Carlton supporters on BF are absolute w***ers) but you are very nice, so I must admit, I would love to see Richmond Vs. Carlton in the grand final, would be an amazing week of celebration for both clubs.

(Richmond winning by 1 point of course).

Yeah way to go tigers fan good to see Benny finally appreciated from his efforts in his career, thats why he is a tiger now, because you guys give a s**t about him. Stoked he wasnt in blue and gold in his last game:D

I don't say it often here (Since many Carlton supporters on BF are absolute w***ers) but you are very nice, so I must admit, I would love to see Richmond Vs. Carlton in the grand final, would be an amazing week of celebration for both clubs.

(Richmond winning by 1 point of course).

ill take that gf but reverse it and make carlton by a point. you can beat us by a point the year after :p
and yeah not all carlton supporters are w***ers but i do understand the skepticism you do have about us unfortunately :( honestly wish we could get an atmosphere as good as what was there today :thumbsu:

I was up behind the goals 3rd tier, unbelievable the passion from the supporters yesterday nobody left the ground waiting to see Ben finish his career.It was frustrating hearing the port song thank god they only played it twice.
It was a good reception for our Coleman medalist Jack but he wanted the win I dont think the medal was in his thoughts yesterday.I loved the way the whole team followed Ben around the ground well done tigers!!

Well said Cuzzman. One of the best games I've been to where the Tiger Army was up & about. If that didn't show the players the passion we have for our club, nothing ever will.:thumbsu:

The club is still buzzing about the response to Sunday's game, both the crowd, the atmosphere and the way the boys sent Ben and Polly off.

A win would have been the icing on the cake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see a Blue recognise the one unchanging and unchangeable fact about Richmond FC. However long without finals, whatever the ladder position, however poor our results, whatever the situation give us any excuse to turn up and shout the house down and we do.

We are the Mighty Tiger Army and we always will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Tiger Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back