Women's Footy Congratulations to the Adelaide Crows, inaugural Women's Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

He should cop criticism for being so stupid. They deliberately chuck out comments/opinions that will "engage" with an audience. They have to take the good and the bad feedback.
Look, there's BAD feedback, and there's just plain outrageous. He's not the first bloke to bonk his mate's ex partner, and doubt very much he'll be the last. The statement he made was ridiculous, but his inglorious past doesn't need to be dredged up every time he does.

I was told it's Wednesday night in Darwin.

That's the Crows B&F.

The AFL Players MVP, most courageous, best captain and education and training award will be awarded sometime after the Grand Final (I can't find a date apart from that vague statement). They will not be doing a best first year player from the AFLW Players vote.

The All-Australian Team, Rising Star, Best and Fairest and the Goal and Mark of the year will be awarded tomorrow night where AFL 360 will do crosses across to the ceremony.

That's the Crows B&F.

The AFL Players MVP, most courageous, best captain and education and training award will be awarded sometime after the Grand Final (I can't find a date apart from that vague statement). They will not be doing a best first year player from the AFLW Players vote.

The All-Australian Team, Rising Star, Best and Fairest and the Goal and Mark of the year will be awarded tomorrow night where AFL 360 will do crosses across to the ceremony.
Sorry, that's what I thought was meant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HABS/WAGS/Significant others you mean :) There are none, just the players from what I can gather.
I was going to suggest WAGs also, but I thought leaving them out was a better comment on the way HABs are never mentioned at the Brownlow.

They couldn't even bother to put it on at night and give us a live stream? **** off AFL.

That's more up to a channel to do that and take on the broadcast costs. I think there will be enough of a backlash that it will change in the future. I do like the set up the AFLPA has done for this though. It looks to be a lovely lunch/low key get together.

They couldn't even bother to put it on at night and give us a live stream? **** off AFL.

I could be wrong but I think this is the same as the mens MVP awards which is put on by the AFLPA. I presume there will be another night put on by the AFL similar to the brownlow.

I could be wrong but I think this is the same as the mens MVP awards which is put on by the AFLPA. I presume there will be another night put on by the AFL similar to the brownlow.
Geez I'm paddling in molasses this morning. Might have something to do with the MASSIVE weekend! LOL All good, play through.

The club has posted up a few more videos from the AFL and the AFL Women's account to the club Youtube account

Song in the rooms

You're the Voice! Love the use of gatorade and is that a few beer bottles? as microphones

Footy Feed with lots of random yelling in the background and jumping on players being interviewed :D A bunch of very happy women.

The moment in here when Susan Alberti says to Sarah Perkins, "You are my favourite. They asked me and I said, you" bought tears to my eyes. I wondered about that exchange when I saw it on the TV on Saturday and we know that Perkins says something back to Susan who replied "thank you" to her. Also there is a bit of bleeping that had to happen in the video :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back