Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Richmond, I was 16 when I watched your last flag and today I jumped off the couch with every goal you guys kicked, every mark your team took and I am so happy for you all. My cousin is a Richmond man, and I wanted this for him as much as I wanted it for your club.

If any club deserves a flag, it is yours. Your club has copped so much shit over the years, so much heartbreak and I want nothing more than you and your club to celebrate your victory. Well done guys, I am proud of your team. What a victory, what a game and drink it all in guys.

Fantastic result, well done!!!

Well well you finished 1st instead of 9th and you wont need to use the microwave for a while. ;)

Today was a brilliant complete team effort which left Adelaide looking flat footed and slow but that is what great sides do.

Enjoy your premiership, I am sure Swan St, Bridge Rd and Church/Chapel St will be pumping to the sounds of the Yellow & Black and the Eye of the Tiger.

Congratulations to the yellow and black. Question (as I think it applies to my club) but was your best pickup last season Neale Balme? His impact both on and off the field has been bloody impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Tigers, we had to wait 44 years to win it again. There was a long period when I thought I’d never see us win one.
Enjoy it Tigers fans it’s been a great season by the club. Good appointments on and off the field and a game plan the players executed very well.

Congratulations, and thank you for averting the apocalypse.

I didn't think you could do it.

10 minutes in when I saw your guys prepared to adjust the tempo when attacking instead of blazing away wasting possession Port 2014-2017 style I thought hang on, game on here.

All day you managed to put incredible, intense pressure on the ball carrier without over committing numbers to the contest. Joe the effing Goose remained firmly caged.

Edit: really really happy for Dimma. Had a tough one last year and made sure he learned from it.

Thank you again,
-all Port Adelaide fans, even a sulking, grudgingly admiring Kane Cornes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy to see my long suffering wife and best buddy celebrate a Richmond premiership. The collective of Victoria thanks you.

Congrats, you were f***ng awesome! :thumbsu:

Speaking from experience, Bigfooty will be a very enjoyable experience in the next 12 months, any negative comment from any supporters can be shut down instantly. Also long lost threads will be bumped. I advise compiling a list of premiership photos, uploading the links to imgur and dumping the album every time you get a negative comment. Those St Kilda and Norf supporters stopped trying 1 or 2 days after i started doing this.

I spent half my time doing this before logging on to bigfooty this year:
g7IsB.gif

Well done tigers. Terrific season and great Grand Final win. 2005 and 2012 were 2 of the best memories of my life with the Swans winning. I'm sure today will be the same for you tigers fans !

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back