Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. Must be a sweet moment after all the flack. And they did it with style, too, beating 4, 3 and 2 on the ladder - and demolishing one of the great teams of the modern era in the finale.

Well done Port, especially Mark Williams he has been sensational this yr and the last 3 . The emotion could be seen when he entered the field , no more doubters. Well done Byron too ,wish u were still at North . The Monster is finally dead, could a new 1 be emerging?

I said all this on the main board but I'm sure it'll get lost amongst all the crap appearing there, so I came down to say congrats, you fully deserved it today and were far far better than us. It was an awesome effort and I won't say you should all be very proud because I'm sure you all are!! :)

Enjoy the moment, I've seen a lot of very intelligent and interesting discussion from Port fans lately, you're all a very passionate bunch. You've been a good side for many years and while it isn't easy to watch the record slip (AND the chance to take something else off Collingwood :p) I can't bring myself to be upset because I know we were beaten by a sensational side that has finally come of age.

Congrats and enjoy.

As some one who grew up hating Port and for good reason mind you. I have to pass on my congratulations and respect for a truly great football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Port, I still can't believe I was supporting you all day.

Well done Port Adelaide, you deserve this win for your proud and historic club of 125 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back