Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Port and everyone associated with the club. The best team all year and a thoroughly deserved premiership.

Kane Cornes - awesome display!!!

Choco's reaction as he was coming down to the ground brought tears to my eyes - I must be going soft.

Congratulations on such a well deserved and hard earned premiership. Have fun with the celebrations and all the best next season too.

Well done Port, you deserve it. Was at Alberton a couple of seasons back at a guernsey presentation and family day - a real family club and special people.

We at the Hawks feel we have someone special in Clarkson - if we can develop a movers and shakers mid-field like yours, well we'll be on our way back.

although it breaks my heart(as a north supporter) to see bryon as a port player i congratulate port power on their well deserved success. i said it once i said it a hundred time "byron is best"

Shinboners said:
Well done Power - rapt for you guys, especially blokes like Santos L Helper, Macca19, Porthos, Ford Fairlane, Asgardian, and others who I've had great footy chats with.

Enjoy the celebrations lads.

I reckon a giant has awoken - the rest of us in the AFL should be afraid, very afraid.

What he said. It was a well deserved victory, and one that I can empathise with given the comments re choking. Played direct, uncompromising footy. Great to see a few ex-bomber boys do well, though it still hurts.

cheers,

Dave

Well done and congratulations. A great game of footy! My heart melted when I saw the emotions of Matty Primus. Enjoy the celebrations!!

Pugsta said:
My heart melted when I saw the emotions of Matty Primus.

I wish he could have played... Both him and Francou! Yet to many i'm sure in their hearts they too help us thru out the year, they both are winners with the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_espoir said:
I wish he could have played... Both him and Francou! Yet to many i'm sure in their hearts they too help us thru out the year, they both are winners with the team.
I think for a couple of great stories in teh Port side those 2 have definetly have to be the heart breaking stories.

Both FANTASTIC players and leaders and it really is sad that those 2 couldn't play in the side's first premiership. I know they will be made to feel like they are part of this but deep down they would be hurting:(

It was just so moving watching those 2 boys in tears on the MCG today. Both deserve a lot better.

I thought Tredrea mentioning them in his speech was sensational.

Congrats to port on your first premiership.Loved seeing the young kids as well going up with the players when they recieved their medals great idea.Well deserved excellent game.

Good to see two ex bulldogs finally win a premiership in monty and mahoney and with port being my second best side the rest of the boys getting their premiership medals as well.

Go Port

*shudder here goes*

I have been one of the harshest critics and i have enjoyed laying into you guys about choking - all in good fun but still.
But i would also like to congratulate you guys - never looked threatened from about 2 minutes in and even when scores were tight it was clear who the better side was. You proved me and many others like me wrong and you also cost me much spondoolas but hey guess thats karma
Congratulations port adelaide on a much deserved win and a truly dominant performance - you were the best team all year.

I'm now going to shower myself and hope i wake up from the nightmare ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back