Recommitted Conor Nash [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think so. It's ahead of media talking points and seems to be coming from both groups of fan networks.

Not 100% sold on the concept but they are trying to recruit half of Ireland
Yeah I think it's all false and it's just rumours running on BigFooty which majority are all fake news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And people like you are the reason I don't post the majority of what I get told

Who cares what other posters think?

If you have info, share it. If it is legit, you will become known as an ITK, and you will have credibility.

Claiming to have info but NOT sharing it will make us all think you're full of it.

So just share your info.

Who cares what other posters think?

If you have info, share it. If it is legit, you will become known as an ITK, and you will have credibility.

Claiming to have info but NOT sharing it will make us all think you're full of it.

So just share your info.
I did. Posted about Geelongs interest in Nash on our board months ago

(Pleasantly) surprised at the positivity around Nash in here by opposition supporters. Would have assumed he was either unknown or not rated.

Is quietly putting together another pretty good season as a defensive minded mid. Is now top 20 in the league for tackles and top 20 in the league for clearances.

Ball use still questionable at times but tackles very hard, blocks for others and wins his fair share of the ball (and clearances) at the same time.

Be surprised if he wants to leave with Mitchell really believing in him despite a very slow start to his career, putting him in a role that let his strengths shine, giving him lots of midfield minutes ever since and the team finally starting to rise up the ladder.

I suppose you never know though.

He will get alot bigger contract then people realise. If Perryman is 900k then so is Nash. Reason being that Nashs versatility to provide some ruck relief around the ground is alot more handy then people wanna realise

If Collingwood have the money they may be interested but gut tells me this is one Clarko puts everything into getting him to North. The type of player they need.

Id be going 5/5 mill for the guy and frontload the crap out of his first 2 years.

He will get alot bigger contract then people realise. If Perryman is 900k then so is Nash. Reason being that Nashs versatility to provide some ruck relief around the ground is alot more handy then people wanna realise

If Collingwood have the money they may be interested but gut tells me this is one Clarko puts everything into getting him to North. The type of player they need.

Id be going 5/5 mill for the guy and frontload the crap out of his first 2 years.
I agree very good player who has done a number of roles as required by the coach.

He is a lot like Blicavs in that regards but I dont think Hawks have used him much in the ruck. Very valuable as he allows a team to play an extra midfielder rather than a 2nd ruck.

I agree very good player who has done a number of roles as required by the coach.

He is a lot like Blicavs in that regards but I dont think Hawks have used him much in the ruck. Very valuable as he allows a team to play an extra midfielder rather than a 2nd ruck.
Played 2nd ruck a lot of the year. When Meek goes off, Chol does the centre bounces and then goes forward and Nash does all of the rest of the rucking around the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Conor Nash [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back