Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is Coreen? I thought they merged 11 years ago.

Yep, they merged and we now call them NORTH COROWA. I see they got well beat by Coly. Were Coly good or CDHBU ordinary? Regardless, I'd still put my $ on the Saints come finals. They've got a lot of blokes who can play footy, are experienced in finals, and have a toughness about them that you need at the end of the year. Do the crows have many blokes who have that presence (and with plenty of finals experience)???

Yep, they merged and we now call them NORTH COROWA. I see they got well beat by Coly. Were Coly good or CDHBU ordinary? Regardless, I'd still put my $ on the Saints come finals. They've got a lot of blokes who can play footy, are experienced in finals, and have a toughness about them that you need at the end of the year. Do the crows have many blokes who have that presence (and with plenty of finals experience)???

Yeah what was the deal with colly beating cdhbu quiet easy, fair call putting your money on them, my tip is if it comes to cdhbu and billabong crows in the grand final i think the crows would get up and have a win.

Will Wahgunyah make finals?

yeh with the team they have and how they are playing togeither as a team the will be hard to beat!!! look what they done to waghunya on the wkend....waghunya at no point looked like they were gunna challenge the crows!!! i also might add that the crows 2s had a beautiful win over waghunya 2s who had not lost a game until the wkend!!!!

Will Wahgunyah make finals? -TigerSpirit

Wahgunya wont make finals... they need to have ray robins kicking their goals other wise they struggle alot to kick anything...

Are you serious… that’s the biggest load of shit iv ever herd do you work for the border mail or something??..
Wahgunyah have some front line goal kickers in Thornton and Pala but also two ruckman that can rotate forward and kick goals in Trebly and Rogers. I think a lot of people think a little too much of Robins and expect him to kick a bag every week. So its not on his shoulders. How can you say they cant make finals when there two games out??

Are you serious… that’s the biggest load of shit iv ever herd do you work for the border mail or something??..
Wahgunyah have some front line goal kickers in Thornton and Pala but also two ruckman that can rotate forward and kick goals in Trebly and Rogers. I think a lot of people think a little too much of Robins and expect him to kick a bag every week. So its not on his shoulders. How can you say they cant make finals when there two games out??

I think the Tigers may lack the leadership to go all the way ... Judging by the way Razor blew up at the umpires after Saturday's game, choosing to blame the whistleblowers rather than focus on the fact his team was totally outplayed.

if robins doesntkick over 5 goals wahgunyah lose!!! wat a great get thornton and pala were didnt get a touch on satdy!!! they arent front line goal kickers if they dont kick goals!!! wuhgunyah are buggered mate and thats it!!

Wahgunyah = 1 man band.

spent up huge before the clearance deadline and would be embarrassed to miss the finals.

if robins doesntkick over 5 goals wahgunyah lose!!! wat a great get thornton and pala were didnt get a touch on satdy!!! they arent front line goal kickers if they dont kick goals!!! wuhgunyah are buggered mate and thats it!!

Were you even at the match? because if you were you would of seen Thorntan and Palabiski both get a fair bit of the ball just because they didnt kick a goal doesnt mean they arnt both frontline goal kickers. Matter of fact they both played in the midfield on the weekend and didnt play much up forward.

Wrong Dalitz surely, u must have him confused with his older brother Tyral. The crows would be better off with Hayden in the seniors and Tyral could swap with him in the 3rds. Maybe then he could get a kick, as long as the other thirds didn't rough him up 2 much.

Tyral hit the ball hard when he was playing out here, not matter what you say I'de still have him in my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I saw that Goldsack you were talking about a few weeks ago was picked in the Crows 2s on the weekend, does anyone know whether he got a kick?

And is it the same kid who was playing in the Ruck for Oaklands in the mid/late 90's?

Hey, I saw that Goldsack you were talking about a few weeks ago was picked in the Crows 2s on the weekend, does anyone know whether he got a kick?

And is it the same kid who was playing in the Ruck for Oaklands in the mid/late 90's?

Yeah i watched goldsack on the weekend and he is very overated he played twos and didnt have too big of an impact on the game, he was worded up to be a key player in the ones and if he cant have an impact in the twos surely his not that great.

Yeah i watched goldsack on the weekend and he is very overated he played twos and didnt have too big of an impact on the game, he was worded up to be a key player in the ones and if he cant have an impact in the twos surely his not that great.

Remember he hasn't played for eight years.
And he was named in the best, so the people in the best seats in the house (i.e. the timekeepers) must have thought he went okay.

pfft he played good as for his first match in how many years!!!! did you watch it or were you playing in the sand pit??? i reckon he will get in the ones he would kill any other ruckman in the league in leg speed!!!

So you dont rate any other wahgunyah player? im sure you could with names like Rogers, Robins, Smith and Thorntan (who has had an impact every match his played?) Surely you could rate those players pretty high? Possibly more?

well none of them got a touch on the wkend!!! robins id admit is a fantastic footballer and i hope everyone would agree with me!! rogers dont rate him at all all he does is winge!!! smith is average!!! ive only seen thornton once but didnt show much on the wkend!!! did thornton playing in corowa's last flag????

well none of them got a touch on the wkend!!! robins id admit is a fantastic footballer and i hope everyone would agree with me!! rogers dont rate him at all all he does is winge!!! smith is average!!! ive only seen thornton once but didnt show much on the wkend!!! did thornton playing in corowa's last flag????

yeh robins is an awesome footballer but how can you not rate rogers???? he is one of the best ruckmen in the league and yeh he might winge a bit but i wouldnt say all he does is winge and all players winge.have you not seen him play almost every game this year he has shown good form... also you say that smith is average well i can tell you that he is one of the hardest players i have seen play in this league and he isnt dirty or anything he just goes for the ball hard. you dont see many good players like that around here.

You dont rate rogers? i think you stand alone there mate

pfft he played good as for his first match in how many years!!!! did you watch it or were you playing in the sand pit??? i reckon he will get in the ones he would kill any other ruckman in the league in leg speed!!!

good as? didnt do nothing special got the occasional kick? did you watch it or were ya pulling ya dick over how good goldsack when if he is so good why didnt he go straight into the ones? Might have league speed but what does that matter in a ruck contest?

I guess you could say it was a good match for a come back

Remove this Banner Ad

Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back