Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with the Pope. You know that. People can't prove there is a god, science has proven categorically there is no god or Adam and Eve. If one is to blindly follow science and have faith in all thing science, logic would extend they would no longer be religious. Can't see how it can go both ways. Otherwise if they are to choose when they want to follow science, the people who believe they will get sick from the vaccine, should have the choice to believe that without persecution.

Lmao easy there fella, you’ll have a lot of the worlds population on your back for that comment.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You just said earlier you're getting vaccinated and you're waiting for novavax as you stated it " suits you better" ?

I never once said I wasn’t getting the vaccine, I do however have issues with ppl on hee demanding ppl get vaxed & calling them all sorts of profanities. I’ll probably get Pfizer cause it’ll be some time before nova will be available.

No we won't dickhead
Why would we be in lockdown with more than 95% of the population vaccinated? You sound really unhappy that Victoria and NSW are deciding to get on with life with high vaccination levels.. ?

I was in Victoria when they went into lockdown you dikhead, I have family there. Wtf wouldn’t I be happy ? I just think it’s too soon.

I was in Victoria when they went into lockdown you dikhead, I have family there. Wtf wouldn’t I be happy ? I just think it’s too soon.

Too soon for what? Opening?

We'll have 90% fully vaccinated in just over 3 weeks....

Victoria isn't going back. That's it. Even masks are even going by mid November.

Last edited:
Have you had any long term effects from any of your previous vaccinations? Vaccination history tells us that "long" term effects are extremely rare and if anything is going to happen to you it will happen within the first two months. Are you worried about the long term effects of contracting Covid? The border is about to open and we're all about to get infected. Covid can cause long-term breathing problems, heart complications, chronic kidney problems, stroke or temporary paralysis. A mate of mine in London who was a marathon runner now can't make it around the block, she had covid last year. Some adults and children experience multisystem inflammatory syndrome after they have had COVID-19.

Are you vaccinated?

Not at the moment no.

Again it's not just about the deaths from covid but the flow on effect from hospitisations. Just transferring someone from covid requires 8-9 staff instead of 2 for a non covid patient.. How do you still not get that yet? Whilst we had low vaccination coverage it would of been impossible for hospitals to keep up. Now that we've got high levels hospitisation rates are falling by the week despite increased cases.

Halth care will fall! Halth care will fail.,

HALTH

CARE

WILL

FALL!!!!!!!!!@!!

Made it to the 1.42 second mark - **** not a Gladys fan but imagine having to have xmas lunch with this guy???

He has some pretty funny moments. Did some great videos making fun of MAFS and does a great Jordan Peterson impression: Jordan Peterson Analyses Toy Story - YouTube

Overall definitely an annoying w***er though. I've tried making it through his political stuff before and its really tough.

Yes because when your tin foil hat ideation leads to harming others in the name of God you're going to run into issues.

Rick sunk ages ago prior to that post lol

I’d shut the heck up about ppls choice of religion & beliefs. It’s no fukn joke man, back off or better still shut the heck up !!

He has some pretty funny moments. Did some great videos making fun of MAFS and does a great Jordan Peterson impression: Jordan Peterson Analyses Toy Story - YouTube

Overall definitely an annoying w***er though. I've tried making it through his political stuff before and its really tough.
The barilaro mario tee shirts are the best. He just smashed NSW police in court and took down a corrupt deputy premier, he's awesome

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our obstetrician blew a fuse the other day telling us about a patient who refused to have an ultrasound performed by anyone who was vaccinated because they were afraid of them shedding fragments of the vaccine everywhere. Not the virus, the bloody vaccine! Apparently there isn’t an unvaccinated sonographer at the clinic they use so they settled for the one who was vaccinated the earliest because obviously they would have less of the filthy vaccine left in them to shed yeah?
Yep, out to dinner on saturday night with a nurse who was telling the story of a woman giving birth who began haemorrhaging and needed an urgent blood transfusion. She agreed on the condition that the blood came from an unvaccinated person. You can imagine the reaction from the fully vaccinated staff who were trying to save her life.

Maybe they could wear, I don't know, a star on their clothing or something?
I'm guessing you don't have a lot of Jewish friends papa gronk, that's a disgusting line to draw. Millions of people persecuted for their religion, children gassed, genuine genocide - sorry, it just doesn't correlate to a group of privledged people who have managed to get lucky (so far) in the country they live in.

On a side note, all the Dan lovers better bring out the hanky’s.

there is a court case being prepared now based on corrupt deals. He will be goneski
How's this going mate?

What's your source saying now?

The old media smear campaign blew over pretty quick.

Im still holding my candle light for Gladys , barilaro has just thrown her under the bus, she's gone.

I'm guessing you don't have a lot of Jewish friends papa gronk, that's a disgusting line to draw. Millions of people persecuted for their religion, children gassed, genuine genocide - sorry, it just doesn't correlate to a group of privledged people who have managed to get lucky (so far) in the country they live in.
I don't think he has many friends to be fair.. He doesn't care mate he's a miserable sociopath. The guy hates, healthcare, healthcare workers , old people , people with disabilities and his own mum.

Last edited:
People have been making the same unverified and unsubstantiated claims about Dan Andrews for at least the past 18 months and nothing has come of any of it.
This is just another one...

The guy is going to piss in the next election. Especially now that we are open and restrictions gone a month before Christmas. Meanwhile the libs are still fighting whether to accept gay conversation or not...

What I want to know is all the pro covid vaxers, some of you in here statically have to be religious. Now those of you pro the jab and religious are you renouncing your religion?

I'm pro-vax and a Christian (Protestant), I don't see how having this vaccination or any other medical treatment or procedure conflicts with my religious beliefs. I do believe in the freedom to choose whether you have it or not, but if you choose not to have it, you have to be aware that there are a number of consequences that will flow from that choice in the present climate.

You are right. I don't even know a Jewish person. We are very lucky to live in Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back