Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still less than what it was just 17 years ago, when their population was younger and healthier. So, again not the Armageddon you feared. Death rates go up and down all the time, it's the price we pay for living life. Go and busy yourself finding some doughnut pictures for September.
When you keep hitting the canvas you need to learn to stop crawling back to your feet.

When you keep hitting the canvas you need to learn to stop crawling back to your feet.
LOL. Says the guy who doesn't understand that the larger a population gets, the more deaths the nation is going to have. Here you go, I'll give a head start for our remedial student.

www.google.com
Then search doughnuts.

LOL. Says the guy who doesn't understand that the larger a population gets, the more deaths the nation is going to have. Here you go, I'll give a head start for our remedial student.

www.google.com
Then search doughnuts.
The population increased by 1%
The death rate jumped by ten times that.
I wonder why?
Covid a threat? Isn't it like .04% or less mortality rate?

Imagine a real pandemic like 50%, sh*t would be fun then.
Even 5% full economic and social crash would occur, people killing each other over a roll of toilet paper.
You're full of shit too.

Case fatality rate in Australia is around 2%
Case fatality rate Worldwide is 2%

The population increased by 1%
The death rate jumped by ten times that.
I wonder why?

You're full of sh*t too.

Case fatality rate in Australia is around 2%
Case fatality rate Worldwide is 2%
There are good years and bad years. 2020 wasn't the worst in recent times, despite an aging and more overweight nation. Certainly not the Armageddon you feared.

Found those doughnuts yet? Stick with that shtick, hat's what you're good at.

There are good years and bad years. 2020 wasn't the worst in recent times, despite an aging and more overweight nation. Certainly not the Armageddon you feared.

Found those doughnuts yet? Stick with that shtick, hat's what you're good at.

Lets be real here, 2021 hasn't been that bad

But if Geelong wins the premiership - worst year ever :p

Would probably be higher if left unchecked, especially if no vaccine developed so quickly.

Not to mention the flow on effects.

Hospitals full of COVID patients means other ailments not treated.

This was a real threat to our population, maybe the planet needed it. But humanity prevailed.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Not at all a threat to humanity. If it wiped out the same proportion as the black plague did to Europe we'd still be left with 5 billion humans on the planet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it was.
By a long long way.

You keep clinging to your incomplete data which still shows its a disaster unrivalled in almost two decades
Ah OK. It's just a difference in terminology we have here. I see 2003 as recent times, and I see the 1019 deaths per 100k that year as worse than the 1016 deaths per 100k from 2020.

Societies that value safety over freedom will willingly submit to totalitarianism over time. And before you laugh at me and tell me I’m wrong, try going outside.

The western world has lost sight of the values that made it great. Good times have created weak men and the remainder of our lives will be watching our homelands decline.
You need to research the measures taken over Spanish Flu and Polio and a bunch of other diseases before making such declarations. So, yes, your wrong.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah OK. It's just a difference in terminology we have here. I see 2003 as recent times, and I see the 1019 deaths per 100k that year as worse than the 1016 deaths per 100k from 2020.
I was looking for donut pics and stumbled across this.
Thoughts?

Screenshot_20210818-220325_Chrome.jpg
"Hasn't happened since the Blitz."
Do you see that as 'recent times' too?

I was looking for donut pics and stumbled across this.
Thoughts?

View attachment 1209968
"Hasn't happened since the Blitz."
Do you see that as 'recent times' too?
I guess I could reiterate, 2020 was bad compared to 2019, but not the worst in recent times, not a bad result considering the aging population and increasing obesity levels, and as began this convo an entire country that is free to attend EPL matches with no government restrictions. Let me know if you want to hear the same thing again. The numbers don't change. But I suspect other posters might be getting bored with it by now.

Can someone or knows how many actual people have died from Covid in China? There is no way they are only average a bit over 100 cases daily still? Surely they aren't giving us the true facts on how many actually are still getting it or have died all up....

Can someone or knows how many actual people have died from Covid in China? There is no way they are only average a bit over 100 cases daily still? Surely they aren't giving us the true facts on how many actually are still getting it or have died all up....
Never trust anything out of China
A disgraceful regime

Similarly with India, whatever the official numbers are, multiply by 25 and that’s your true number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back