Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Vic Labor continually leak to the Herald Sun when they’ve been hardcore towing the Dictator Dan narrative?

Is it like trying to suck up to a bully with gifts but the bully still belts you up and keeps the gift?
Just like the NSW leaks chances are these aren't coming from a politician.

The timing seems too coincidental as they only leak mainly before lockdowns are announced to soften the blow.

Tomorrow’s 40+ number will be our highest for months so that seems like it’s to soften the blow as well.
Oh the pre-lockdown leaks are for sure Politicians but the leaking of figures early are more likely public servants.

I agree totally, just thought people may have some info on the correct numbers
The numbers they give to the WHO are the “correct” numbers :rolleyesv1:

This is why "eligible for the vaccine" figures are bullshit. Delta has changed things and is infecting the young too this time, we need the whole population to be vaccinated to get things going properly and f*** face in Canberra hasn't ordered enough to do that.

This thing has been bubbling along for two weeks with no sign of getting under control. Infact starting to feel as if it's about to bolt. There was an epidemiologists on acb program afternoon briefing that said he that despite closing playgrounds and adding curfew may not be effective but they have to try it for the next two weeks. After that he said the government has to consider living with the virus. Not sure exactly what he meant by that but I'm starting to lean that way, it just feels that lockdown futile now. We'll see in two weeks.

This thing has been bubbling along for two weeks with no sign of getting under control. Infact starting to feel as if it's about to bolt. There was an epidemiologists on acb program afternoon briefing that said he that despite closing playgrounds and adding curfew may not be effective but they have to try it for the next two weeks. After that he said the government has to consider living with the virus. Not sure exactly what he meant by that but I'm starting to lean that way, it just feels that lockdown futile now. We'll see in two weeks.
Yeah 2 more weeks will get them to the blindingly obvious conclusion the virus isnt going anywhere. Theyve only had 18 months to figure this out

1c0c9abea3ebe1060d647bba7a6b18fd81e3a7b9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The numbers they give to the WHO are the “correct” numbers :rolleyesv1:
China 94k total.

Haha

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

She ignored lessons learnt in Victoria, she didn't lock down fast enough, and it took eight weeks and more than 500 cases in a day for her to "wake up" to the fact this is serious. The lockdown didn't, and has still not, gone far enough and the mixed messaging led to people wondering about in the community infectious because the 'stay-at-home' order wasn't really an order. She squibbed it and is trying to shift the blame (not saying those people don't deserve their share of the blame).

It would not have mattered how hard she locked down or how quickly.

People regardless are doing the wrong thing, they would have done so regardless of the speed of any lockdown.

I love it when those who scream at everyone else that its not just a bad flu then use examples of the flu as a comparison for their arguments....

wtf are you talking about?

before vaccines influenza killed plenty of people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back