Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Idk why I'm in this thread someone please get me out Idk how to please I don't want to hear COVID ever
I'm going to keep tagging you in here given you created this account today and posted in here of your own free will

Got the same text, politely told them to duck off, if the phrase duck off is considered polite.

Also, monkeypox is newsworthy just because of the name. MONKEYPOX, BITCHES!!!
Considerable spread for what was previously a very rare virus. Something isn't adding up. A new mutated form that spreads more easily and is airborne? Weakened immune systems making people more susceptible to infection and showing symptoms?

Considerable spread for what was previously a very rare virus. Something isn't adding up. A new mutated form that spreads more easily and is airborne? Weakened immune systems making people more susceptible to infection and showing symptoms?
Take that to the conspiracy board. Oh wait... it's more a conformity board these days.. I dunno but you're better to keep free thoughts locked down these days Sir.

Where I live the local bush footy club is all vaxxed. They are in disarray. The Pres who was going to polish the floors for our rental has it and half the club. Mmmm, all vaxxed and half the club cannot play, yeah, its real effective. 😅
Actually, ill leave that reply but add this.
It was disrespectful of me with that reply.
Your house and im in it and replied that way.
But what I said is true. We are about to be homeless, looking down the barrel of Covid BS. I was a volunteer in our Hospital. I unless I had Double Vax I can't visit. But those with Green BS ticks can go in Unchallenged! They can carry it. Me, I go, accept the RA test. Negative I can go in. But anyone can carry it Vaxxed or not. I am being 100% community safe and caring for people! Tell me im not!
The Vaxxes keep Nobody safe from transmission, prove they do.
Western Oz Prems kid got it, days later he caught it from his child. This happens everywhere. Footy players are giving it to each other everywhere. The vaxxes stop Zero spread. Prove they do.
6.5 million cases, all unvaccinated!?
The best bit about this post, and there is some gold in here, is that it was edited…

Someone wrote, posted, proofed, rewrote and then went “perfect, this is my masterpiece” and hit save.

Restrictions+virus=limited spread.
Removal of restrictions+virus=increased spread.

Pretty simple arithmetic really.
That doesn’t explain the seemingly sudden spread of a virus that was very rarely seen out of Africa pre-COVID. This virus was first identified in the 50s.

The best bit about this post, and there is some gold in here, is that it was edited…

Someone wrote, posted, proofed, rewrote and then went “perfect, this is my masterpiece” and hit save.
Is jeering the best you can do? Because he’s unvaxed, or because you don’t believe what he’s written? 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently, there is no proven, safe treatment for monkeypox virus infection. For purposes of controlling a monkeypox outbreak [in the United States], smallpox vaccine, antivirals, and vaccinia immune globulin (VIG) can be used.

They don't have one, they are using the smallpox vaccine
An approved vaccine for monkeypox—MVA-BN—is not widely available. Tecovirimat (TPOXX), as both oral and IV medication is approved in the U.S. for treating smallpox and oral form in Europe to treat cowpox, monkeypox, and smallpox. The FDA also approved brincidofovir (Tembexa) in 2021 to treat smallpox.

An approved vaccine for monkeypox—MVA-BN—is not widely available. Tecovirimat (TPOXX), as both oral and IV medication is approved in the U.S. for treating smallpox and oral form in Europe to treat cowpox, monkeypox, and smallpox. The FDA also approved brincidofovir (Tembexa) in 2021 to treat smallpox.
Not sure that says what you think it is

Pre covid the news of this is probably buried under other news with very few people taking notice.

Now the Sydney case was picked up by the doctor after recognising the symptoms and testing for it. The question is does he do it if the previous cases reported are buried at the bottom of the news without the headlines and news leading articles.

Great isn't it? Ban everyone who has an alternative view in the the conspiracy thread. Now just a compliance
thread, just like all the others. Joke.
As you've read, our aim is to stop the spread of Covid and anti-vax conspiracy and misinformation on BigFooty.

You have other venues to spread that rubbish.

Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back