Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn’t WA be in lockdown to save 200 lives as per the model used to close the border until Feb? The one that everyone used as justification to support daddy when it was over 12 months and 80 v 90 for that entire time. Carry on, I guess now it’s ok to have cases as long as the border is closed for Christmas.

Shouldn’t WA be in lockdown to save 200 lives as per the model used to close the border until Feb? The one that everyone used as justification to support daddy when it was over 12 months and 80 v 90 for that entire time. Carry on, I guess now it’s ok to have cases as long as the border is closed for Christmas.
Conditions change so do rules
If the eastern experiment looks like its working
Give a 3rd jab into the most vulnerable before Feb 5 he will be ready to let it rip too with the most minimal impact possible and lift everyones Immunoglobulin A (IgA) with the mildest case of Omicron possible

Conditions change so do rules
If the eastern experiment looks like its working
Give a 3rd jab into the most vulnerable before Feb 5 he will be ready to let it rip too with the most minimal impact possible and lift everyones Immunoglobulin A (IgA) with the mildest case of Omicron possible
Haha you just want people dead, either open at 90% or kill 200 people. That’s the deal in WA. Looks like dad doesn’t care.

Maybe. But usually they aren't last minute as they usually know well before hand they aren't going to fill flights.

From what I was reading, Virgin said they contacted most of their customers at the start of the week, Jetstar customers said that in some cases, they were only finding out on the morning they were due to fly.

Seems like the plan is we are all going to get a dose of Omicron as our 4th (if we get the 3rd in first).
My friend's had his third dose, and the nurse said it's a half shot of Pfizer, so his next shot has to be Pfizer.

We're getting 4th doses. It's probably fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. Love being banned from entering a state to see family because they didn’t want to wear a mask on Christmas only for it to happen anyway. Love people telling me if they opened or had cases at 80% 200 people would die. Fantastic day today. Enjoy!

Snarky sarcasm kind of undermines the faux positive vibe you're giving with your post.

Merry Christmas my fellow COVID discussion crew.

COVID: Study suggests AstraZeneca booster works against Omicron

AstraZeneca has said that a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine “significantly” lifted antibody levels against the Omicron coronavirus variant, citing data from a new laboratory study.

Findings from the study, yet to be published in a peer-reviewed medical journal, match those from rivals Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, which have also found a third dose of their shots works against Omicron.

The company said the researchers at Oxford University who carried out the study were independent from those who worked to develop the vaccine with AstraZeneca last year.

Fair enough. Love being banned from entering a state to see family because they didn’t want to wear a mask on Christmas only for it to happen anyway. Love people telling me if they opened or had cases at 80% 200 people would die. Fantastic day today. Enjoy!
Tough day to be away from family. Hopefully you get to see them soon dude.

Rang the family for Xmas in Melb.
Theres a Boss who died in their early 60s, anti vaxxer, super fit,thin, eats well, goes to the gym, offered his employees the name of a Dr who gets you the fake paper work for $1000
Theres a father who died got it from his family
and theres a family with the son mum and dad are the anti vaxxers all home sick and the 2 jabbed daughters doing ok

all Delta

Rang the family for Xmas in Melb.
Theres a Boss who died in their early 60s, anti vaxxer, super fit,thin, eats well, goes to the gym, offered his employees the name of a Dr who gets you the fake paper work for $1000
Theres a father who died got it from his family
and theres a family with the son mum and dad are the anti vaxxers all home sick and the 2 jabbed daughters doing ok

all Delta
this sounds true.

COVID: Study suggests AstraZeneca booster works against Omicron

AstraZeneca has said that a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine “significantly” lifted antibody levels against the Omicron coronavirus variant, citing data from a new laboratory study.

Findings from the study, yet to be published in a peer-reviewed medical journal, match those from rivals Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, which have also found a third dose of their shots works against Omicron.

The company said the researchers at Oxford University who carried out the study were independent from those who worked to develop the vaccine with AstraZeneca last year.
Findings from the study, yet to be published in a peer-reviewed medical journal
It included samples from 41 people given three doses

Hows are the shares going ?

Snarky sarcasm kind of undermines the faux positive vibe you're giving with your post.

Merry Christmas my fellow COVID discussion crew.

Positive vibe? Pretty obvious I am devastated to be away from family so you didn't have to wear a mask today. That worked out really well for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back