Cotchin > Joel Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd take Cotchin, simply because we already have enough midfield grunt. The silk would do us nicely.

Cotchin is probably that one more pre-season away from overtaking him yet though - and Selwood has performed in September which is always the benchmark.

Selwood by a mile., better kick, better mark, better handballer, better runner, much much much more courageous.

Not to mention he does not cheat for free kicks like the Ninthmonder does.:thumbsdown:

Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words, stick at it though, your not the first person to fail grade 3 :thumbsu:

absolutely, cotchin by a mile.

BUT

as for richmonds inevitable rise to the top.

it cant happen, and therefore cotchin will be relegated to just another good player in a bad team, unless richmond bite the bullet while cotchin is in his prime (not 5+ years from now) and recruit KPD's, ready made for the role. i am on a trade martin campaign at present, as he's the bottom of their 'worth anything' list and can be much more easily replaced than can any 6'4" draft pick be groomed into the KP role.

dont waste cotchins time at richmond. build a great defence fast and you just might get somewhere.

If Collingwood can win a flag then we can rise back up the ladder.

Some of you think that what has happened before will always happen, if this was the case Collingwood would have 42 runners up medals, Geelong would still be wearing their handbags and Hawthorn would be in their 87th year without making the finals.

We are making all the right moves to bring success, no reason it wont happen, we are already able to match it with every team in the finals for all bar the last few minutes, we just need that little bit more polish under pressure, this is something that Collingwood, Hawthorn and Geelong all went through prior to finally stepping up.

Not sure why Tim bothered with the comparison. Maybe he should have thrown Jobe in to the mix to make it really interesting. Cotchin & Selwood - just how much better are they than my son? My first thought would be...a lot.

Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words, stick at it though, your not the first person to fail grade 3 :thumbsu:

*You're.
*It's

Try full stops instead of commas forming run on sentences.

You will also need to conclude your sentence with a full stop.

PRO TIP: When one is attempting to attack another forum members intellect you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself.

we are already able to match it with every team in the finals for all bar the last few minutes, we just need that little bit more polish under pressure, this is something that Collingwood, Hawthorn and Geelong all went through prior to finally stepping up.

as the tigers found this year, matching it (losing) and beating them (winning) are two vastly different things.
losing to teams of kids and earning the disrespect of the rest also does not help.

the tiges are forced to rely on a number of players who are good, but not good enough. defence is your weakness. hence the need for 2 generals to be relied upon, and the current defenders to be the support crew. not 'rebound of 50' types, not the guy kicking out - you need darren glass types who command respect and beat their man & help others too.

do not accept 'a spot' in the finals. 5 to 8 are pointless. has to be top 4 or nothing. youre a long way short of top 4.

2 top grade KPD's actually.

Lol at Failmond still trying to remain relevant into September. So sad, so much fail...
Even more lulz at the desperate maybloom rushing to his aid in the first reply.
lol Hawthorn "fans" backing up Richmond. A new low... :D

This topic was raised on SEN this morning and I agree with Tim Watson,
All your credibility went down the shitter with that comment.
Enjoy never playing finals Trent.Poor Chris Newman has been at Failmond for over a decade and still has no frickin idea what these finals that happen in September are all about.

BTW how is it that Failmond had their Worst & Worstest function last night when they were still a chance of finals around a month ago ?
Surely they would've had to book the venue for the W&W function months ago.I guess at Failmond they always know they'll never play a final,so it's safe to have the club W&W award in the 1st week of september each year.

Oh,Selwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cotshit

OP, thanks for the lulz. :thumbsu:

Keep the debate goin about "Cotchin is better than Selwood" and "Reiwoldt is better than Hawkins"....meanwhile, we'll keep our focus on getting to the big dance.

Oh how I pity Shitmond! LOL

PS. can you actually believe that Richmond are happy with their season cos they won the Coleman (albeit but the loowest margin in living memory) and have a greater than 100-1 shot for the Brownlow. You bunch of ferals are PATHETIC.....go back to licking dunny bowls...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for the record. You raised it. Not one Crows fan posted in this thread and left it for Richmond and Geelong debate. You truely display how much a flog you are in each post you make.
Cotchin is the biggest flog! Dangerfield is so much faster than him and Hardwick rigged the Coaches Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dangerfield is playing finals too and from that he is a way better player than Cotchin will ever be.

Cotchin is the biggest flog! Dangerfield is so much faster than him and Hardwick rigged the Coaches Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dangerfield is playing finals too and from that he is a way better player than Cotchin will ever be.

mushroomcloud.png

No, it was your head impolding due to the vacuous space between your ears.
So you're telling me, an Adelaide supporter has come onto a thread where Cotchin's name was mentioned and has said something totally unrelated to Patrick Dangerfield? Haha now I know you're joking!

Most of Selwood's rating comes from the fact that he started playing well right away, and has played in successful sides; he has come nowhere near the level that Cotchin has played at this year.

Courage is not the ability to get tough when your opponent is lying on the ground the Cotch is as hard at the ball as anyone I've seen.

You clearly dont watch much geelong, did you see the game on the weekend? when he was running back into a sydney player on the lead, looked like he was going to get smashed into the ground but kept his eyes on the ball the whole time, or what about how he was throwing himself at the packs to get first use of the ball, cotchin isnt even in the same league as selwood in terms of courage.

*You're.
*It's

Try full stops instead of commas forming run on sentences.

You will also need to conclude your sentence with a full stop.

PRO TIP: When one is attempting to attack another forum members intellect you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself.

Ill give you the error with its, but I'm no pro typist so occasionally short cuts happen, as for the full stop at the end, I was being creative and punctuated my sentence with the thumbs up as a pseudo full stop.

Oh, while we are in teaching mode, a full stop followed by a comma is incorrect but unfortunately the spelling/grammar checker won't pick up on this.

Also, still on the subject of grammar let me explain something, you're is an abbreviation for you are, now as I wrote, "Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up your own words" you can see it would be silly if I had written Its hard when you lack an education to be able to think up you are own words.

So to use your own PRO TIP.

When one is attempting to attack another forum members intellect you need to make sure you don't come off as a complete moron yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin > Joel Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back