Cousins gives camera the finger

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins' Finger

The chaps on Channel 10 are saying, why on earth did he do it? Andy Maher says, "Makes you reconsider why you supported him in getting back".

You'd reckon it would have to be him giving the finger to the media. In which case, :thumbsu:.

Richmond spirit - richo used to flip the bird whenever possible.

In all seriousness, pretty thoughtless but it's no big deal.

Re: Cousins' Finger

looked like he was there by himself walking around, and could see the camera following him around and buzzing... would be pretty annoying.

FWIW it looked like a stationary camera that is set in the top corner of the room and he just gave it the finger. Not neccesary but keep playing like this Cuz we love ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved it.

i loved it too! the media has kicked us in the guts all year, the media jumped him once off the plane, melb media took pictures of him inside his house, and now they cry when he flips them the finger weak as piss, i hate the media and still believe we should absolutely put a ban on it as a club they do nothing but run us through the dirt and we dont owe them any favours whatsoever.

good on you cuz

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25562786-19742,00.html

Cousins giving a camera the finger in the rooms at half time. What do you make of it?

A- look at the other threads on main board and on this one.

B- was not at half time, was before the game in the rooms while warming up... after having media flogging him since he got to Perth.

But hey the media will be happy now, even though we won now they have another reason to put us in the papers :rolleyes:

more proof that the media has lost the plot. talk about tabloid journalism.

Totally agree. Journalism in this country is becoming more and more like a trashy tabloid magazine every day. I can't believe how seriously people are taking this, particularly on talkback and on the bigfooty main board. This isn't news, just Channel 10 making their own pathetic story by showing the footage in the first place.

It's sad that the media jump all over this, when they should be talking about the guts and determination Cuz and the Tigers showed at Subi tonight. And if that's not interesting enough, they could focus on why Harvey should be sacked immediately. With all the focus on Wallace, why should Harvey be left alone after losing to Richmond?

Anyway, a huge congrats to Wallace, Cuz and the RFC on a stirling performance! You bloody deserve it!

svCOUSINS-300x368.jpg

I thought he was just showing that his broken hand had healed properly and he was able to clench a fist, but one finger just would not play the game and stayed up...looks like the press has got this one totally wrong as well!!

FWIW it looked like a stationary camera that is set in the top corner of the room and he just gave it the finger. Not neccesary but keep playing like this Cuz we love ya!

it's a camera set up in the corner that's controlled by a dude up in the booth, who would have had the joystick, following cuz around the whole time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins gives camera the finger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back