Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why download the app if you don't want it to track you? It's purpose is to track you.
That’s correct.

TD we know where he is anyway, at home, or doing Collingwood stuff.

Like Jen, she’s at home or training, bless :)

Looks nice. No gravy or greens?

Thanks mate.

There was salad, but no gravy. Somedays, I skip the salad/veggies entirely and get stuck straight into the meat-n-potatoes.

Slow roasted lamb shoulder just about nudges out late night souva

That's a big call and I have to disagree.

Souva sits atop the pedestal when it comes to food consumed in the ungodly hours; it's what one does after a night on the turps.

#nosunblest

It's amusing JB but I actually think I would rather follow Daniel (or Darren) Andrew's advice than this guy. He has lost the plot.

Not for me mate.......”The App Is Crap”

I am a poet and didn’t know it.

I will see myself out.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found this blokes rant hilarious (don’t judge me)

It is relevant to this thread as he discusses spaghetti

ottoman enjoy my post as it “might” get deleted 😜

Nothing could make me press that play button.

I surprised myself because before this there was places I would never think of walking to like I would always drive or get a train or bus I thought it was too far to walk but now I walk there regularly I think this isn't that far at all. Also found lots of different walking tracks around and places I never knew about. It's awesome.
So true.
It's amazing how once you start walking you get a much better perception of distance.
A shop or a gym or whatever which is 2km from home would seem too far for most people to walk, but once you do it you realise it's only 20 or 25 minutes.
And healthy.

What is the problem with the app? I don't get how you can back Big Ears and Schomo's handling of the crisis and their restrictions but be so totally opposed to an app which will, if it works, help to isolate areas of infection. You can be so inconsistent in your views.
I’m not totally opposed to it, just haven’t had time to really think about it. I just like Dave being so opposed to it. His passion inspires me.

I own a gym and coach Olympic weight lifting as well as strength and conditioning classes.

I transitioned into this space after I sold my IT business in 2012. I was too young to retire but wanted to do something different, less corporate. I compete in Olympic weight lifting so training and living well has always been a way of life. I felt it would give me an easier less lucrative but more meaningful job. I was wrong on the easier bit.

Getting nutrition qualifications could be very useful. The industry is tough and competitive but can be very rewarding.

You have enough equipment to get a sweat on. :) I think everyone that was training misses the gym and their buddies. Well everyone except the owner and the coaches who are probably enjoying the sleep-ins and the life without head-f***s. People are very needy. :)
You know how we sometimes try to make mental images of people we haven't met.
Well I've often thought about you "He's not very smart but I bet he can lift heavy weights"
I was spot on. Am I a great or what re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back