Covid Vaccination Feedback and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he may be wrong.
Considering over 95% of the population has 2 shots, and over 60% of the population have 3 shots, then it’s easy to say deaths are related to covid vaccinations.
Because in real unvaccinated life, people die of heart failure everyday. In fact heart failure, pre vaccination, is the number one cause of death. PRE COVID. PRE VACCINATIONS.

and Also him being a Idiot does not help

Pete’s not an idiot.
Like many high profile people he has decided that he can moneytise the pandemic.
More clicks, more likes, more shares, more money in the bank.
With just one outlandish tweet he can make literally tens of thousands.
Not a bad return.

Guess then its sad there lot of Idiots actually Believe his Shit.

Anyone know Pete is talking utter Garbadge

Given that most people in the developed world are vaccinated against COVID but not against the flu, this is a misleading point of view to be pushing.
The low fatality rate is awesome though. How do they get the case numbers for influenza? If they're judging the fatality rate using confirmed cases, they'd be grossly exaggerating it - how often does anyone get tested for the flu, I don't think I've ever been.

Like hundreds of thousands of others.
Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

Thanks. She is just feeling Crap but no Breathing Issues. Though she was not Vaccinated as my Sister does not believe in them as she thinks not much is known about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Daughter of my Sister got Covid Now.

So Good Chance I could get Covid now

My whole family has now had it, and recovered fully. My eldest son just did his first triathlon on the weekend, and my youngest just took 5:30 off his 5km time at ParkRun. So there is hope. :)

I still haven’t had it and am in no hurry to!

Went to St Vincents yesterday for a Day Procedure, ambulances stacked up and an outside waiting area for emergencies (hadn't seen that two weeks ago when I last went).

Another person there having the same procedure as me asked for a private room and was told that none were available as they have been set up for Covid patients.

If one is still not vaccinated, they are stupied as this is not over.

My Sister now Tested Positive.

Though Her and her 2 Kids don't to be too Sick.

They Feel Crap but then not been in Bed all day. 2 Kids have Played outside a Bit and Sister doing some work.

They are mostly Ache and Tide so like a Cold/Flu

Went to St Vincents yesterday for a Day Procedure, ambulances stacked up and an outside waiting area for emergencies (hadn't seen that two weeks ago when I last went).

Another person there having the same procedure as me asked for a private room and was told that none were available as they have been set up for Covid patients.

There lot of them who Refuse to Admit they are wrong about Covid.

Hard to feel sorry for them when they get Covid. Hope they don't die but don't Complain IF they get Really Sick

Media does not help as they make it sound like it's over and that is no even close to being Right

I used to spend the night before procedures at St Vincents in the “medi-hotel” on the 5th floor.
Sadly that facility no longer exists so last time I had to book into a hotel.

My Sister now Tested Positive.

Though Her and her 2 Kids don't to be too Sick.

They Feel Crap but then not been in Bed all day. 2 Kids have Played outside a Bit and Sister doing some work.

They are mostly Ache and Tide so like a Cold/Flu
They are EXTREMELY lucky that they are in the Omicron variant stage of Covid, not Delta.

Interesting my Sister and 3 out of 4 Kids have/Had Covid(Mild) and the other 1 is showing Symptoms.

But her BoyFriend that lives with them has not had it yet and he is the only 1 Vaccintaed

They are EXTREMELY lucky that they are in the Omicron variant stage of Covid, not Delta.

Very True and thankfully Omicron is the Domiant Variant of Covid. Showing that Covid is Getting Weaker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back