Resource Covid Watch - which players/coaches have it, who is isolating etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Dumont in protocol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would not wish Covid on anyone. Looks like Hinkley's isolation is precautionary as per the AFL protocol.

FOOTNOTE: Some late media reports suggest that Ken Hinkley has tested positive. According to the Club Hinkley is in isolation for 7 days so it looks like he is positive.

Hopefully the infection is contained.

Last edited:
Riley Bonner in protocol.

Todd Marshall in protocol.

Lycett said the other day Boak and JHF missed training because they were waiting on RAT results.
Considering RATs return a result in around 15 minutes I'm guessing they tested positive.

Sweet had it.

The question I have is what is the current protocol with this in the AFL? 5 days?

I'm guessing playing vs North Adelaide is out of the question?
Was at the lad's footy game this morning.
One of our club's supporters waltzes up and stands about a metre from a group of some friends she knows and says "Oh I've had a cold the past couple of days. Did a test this morning, and I've got COVID". And so here I am..............

WTF? :eek: :rolleyes:

I know she's a bit of a blond bimbo, but FMD, why don't you just smear your hands with your own saliva and rub them over everyone and everything in sight? May as well contaminate half the population while your here, instead of staying isolated?

Dipstick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back