Cox injury

Remove this Banner Ad

people dribble majorly on this thread.. SEN knows shit alll... bionic legs thats not even funny
... channel 10 news over he said 2-3 weeks.. this is certain for it is not broken he as just teared a ligament. this is also tru info coz the reporter was at the wce training and was informed of this info!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I said bionic leg because it was an attempt at poking fun at the stupid comments going on in this thread.

That being said, a bionic leg would be pretty favourable in AFL I think.

Yeah, that's the way i saw it. Sure it is a blow to lose Cox and waste a trade but now people would have Mcintosh, White, Fraser or someone like that instead of everyone having Cox.

I had to make two trades last week just to get him and now he's injured. Pathetic effort by me by a) not getting him in the first place b) not sticking by my Sandilands over Cox decision for a week longer.

I reckon West Coast will name him on Thursday but is likely to pull out come gameday.Very thankful i have Kreuzar ready to step in who incidently will probably score well this week against the pies

I reckon West Coast will name him on Thursday but is likely to pull out come gameday.Very thankful i have Kreuzar ready to step in who incidently will probably score well this week against the pies

Why is everyone so pumped about Kruezer. He scored well in an open game against the Dons. This week he plays, in my opinion, one of the best shut down team in the Pies. Simmonds only got 44 against them last week.

Why is everyone so pumped about Kruezer. He scored well in an open game against the Dons. This week he plays, in my opinion, one of the best shut down team in the Pies. Simmonds only got 44 against them last week.
Well you have to admit it was a pretty impressive debut and considering he is up against Fraser and Cam Wood i would back him in to do a lot better than what Simmonds did last week

I have Cam Wood as my backup emergency.. I didn't choose Kreuzer at the start of the year because from all the interviews with Ratts it sounded like he wasn't going to get many games, and was going to be eased into it in the forward line and occasional rucking around the ground.

Am considering trading Wood for him, since his price will go up soon, but I'm not sure it's worth wasting a trade on, because when Cox returns I'll probably be keeping him and Simmonds on the ground

All I know is Wirrapunda should be dropped. Clumsy bastard!

i don't mind cox missing a week or 2, as my opponent this week has a backup of t west & i have kruezer - plus i want to beat my mate who knocked me out of the finals last year. I'm first and he is second in my league. Big game this week!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its got nothing to do with that you tool.If you werent impressed by his debut then your hard to please.Simmonds is a washed up hack and credentials and experience count for jack s.hit when your a hack like Simmonds

Last time Simmonds played a full and unijured season he averaged just under 100.

Do you honestly think Kruezer will average more then him this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back