Craig McLachlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Molly...

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/craig...e/news-story/b9cd0f948d5a3c902f7a8d9b56b8cb4c

Craig McLachlan’s shocking onstage ‘prank’: ‘My stiletto is four inches up his arse’
CRAIG McLachlan once detailed an explicit prank he played on Molly Meldrum in the Australian TV veteran’s own autobiography.

Meldrum’s memoir Ah Well, Nobody’s Perfect: The Untold Stories, published in 2016, features an anecdote penned by McLachlan in which he recounts a time Meldrum filled in for Red Symons as narrator of The Rocky Horror Show in the early ’90s.

McLachlan, who played lead character Frank N Furter in the show, wrote that he decided to play a prank on Meldrum mid-performance.

“At one stage during the show, I would fall behind the set, where I was hidden from the audience,” he wrote.

“I couldn’t help myself this night. As Molly was reading his piece, I glided my seven-inch stiletto heel on to the back of his trouser leg. By the time I got to his knee, the audience could see my shoe. I continued up … I located where I imagined his “Molly looked down ready to give me a good serve, but I had manipulated my dick out of my G-string and was wildly swinging my member. My stiletto is a good four inches up his arse and I’m whipping my member around,” he continued.

“It was too much for Molly. He lost it and said, ‘Craig, you are awful to me!’

“‘I’m Frank-N-Furter, you idiot’,” I hissed. ‘If you’re gonna lose it, at least stay in character!’”

“The scene was brought to an abrupt and immature end, but the audience was going off,” McLachlan wrote.

Now more women are coming forward to say he harassed them, one a salon worker and one a woman who was paid to drive him .

More people coming forward and saying they witnessed events

GFO have apologized but apparently still have bad memories when it comes to any concerns raised prior to the media story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who watched his show on channel 7 last night? I saw a few minutes of it. He always seemed like a w***er to me. 3 more women have said he's dodgy and have made statements against his defamation case

I know of actors who wouldn't work with him.. and this is well before any allegations came out.

If you have the stomach check this out, very hard to watch, old mate Craig absolutely bombing doing stand up on the NRL footy show, absolutely cringeworthy

Urgh, what a campaigner.
And what massive fail that shit show of "comedy" was lol, just to end on a bright note.
that sucked a bag of ***** so hard it could pull the sun out of the sky.
Flog campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig McLachlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back