Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact is we had about 9 winnable games that we lost or drew by letting teams storm home. In a very even season where you win 3 of those and your top 4. Even with a horrendous injury run we had full strength teams on toast. It's either Fly enforcing the Presti too early or the leaderships group on the ground not being good enough. While other teams just have that extra gear to go for the kill and turn 20 point 3/4 time leads into smashings. Something has to change next season, I'm hearing Leppa is listening to offers from other teams to be an assistant which can be viewed as him not being happy. If Leppa and Wrighty go, Fly will be battling next year I reckon . Interesting times.

His comment wasn't about any MCG advantage, it was to highlight the ground size diff. If they paid the 50m, Mcstay would have been on the goal line for his kick. Same free at the G means he would have been 20m out. Massive dif. So 50m at SCG is umpired diff. So why not say no 50m at the SCG, only 20m.
huh? you are , by your maths saying the MCG is 40 metres longer than the MCG??? Where do you get your false news from? LMFAO some ridiculous stuff rolled out here on BF !!!!

1723441529827.png

The fact is we had about 9 winnable games that we lost or drew by letting teams storm home. In a very even season where you win 3 of those and your top 4. Even with a horrendous injury run we had full strength teams on toast. It's either Fly enforcing the Presti too early or the leaderships group on the ground not being good enough. While other teams just have that extra gear to go for the kill and turn 20 point 3/4 time leads into smashings. Something has to change next season, I'm hearing Leppa is listening to offers from other teams to be an assistant which can be viewed as him not being happy. If Leppa and Wrighty go, Fly will be battling next year I reckon . Interesting times.
Agree with your 'assessment / conclusion'. V.concerning if accurate.

From the outside looking in and without being able to really assess the effectiveness / contribution of assistants, if there's a power-struggle going on btw Leppa and Bolts, I'd be holding onto Leppa as a priority (given his CV of premierships on both sides of the fence).

Fly now has Leppa on the sidelines with him. Bolton relegated to the coaches box. Change made a few weeks ago. Leppa is a must to retain.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez it’s a dictatorship
It definitely is.There’s no room for free speech.Even the most innocuous statements like the one MCrae made the other. night are treated like a major crime.It’s just ridiculous how they crack down on people just stating their honest opinions on football matters.

It definitely is.There’s no room for free speech.Even the most innocuous statements like the one MCrae made the other. night are treated like a major crime.It’s just ridiculous how they crack down on people just stating their honest opinions on football matters.

Did he cop a fine for it ? Id be happy for him to say what he likes and the club pay for it.

Admin/Higher Ups have really lost the plot on governing our sport

Fly now has Leppa on the sidelines with him. Bolton relegated to the coaches box. Change made a few weeks ago. Leppa is a must to retain.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And the bad news is, Leppa is being linked to Essendon for next year. Think he will be a big loss.

Read it on Insta earlier, and now can’t find the link.☹️

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back