Crawford trade deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Nightwolf_69 said:
You're an absolute dead beat. Im sure every hawks supporter will agree that Croad was fantastic this year. We dont need him any where else, he can stay at CHB. Hes done some good jobs this year, one on Reiwoldt which i was particulary impressed with. Gives us some extra dash from the backline aswell. Was a hack but now is far from it.

Well you'd better hope Donal doesn't get the coaching job because he plans to play Croad on a wing! Heaven forbid, He wouldnt know where the wing was. Probably just run around aimlessly like a headless chook all day, face it mate he did well against Riewoldt but thats about it. I remember when he tried to play on LLoyd for a bit earlier in the year. Was like a lost little boy, no idea. Face it mate its good to defend your own but hes a HACK!

Nightwolf_69 said:
If Crawf DID decide to leave, much to my disapointment, say to Collingwood, surely we could gain Someone like Brodie Holland and a pick, who i think has alot of potential. He has shown signs but can still be better, wouldnt be that bad a trade considering crawfs only gunna be around for 2 more yrs. Rather Crawf still over anyone tho...

you must be a real knucklehead nightwolf 69....Brodie Holland ??? we've already got one dutchy that everone wants to offload and he's better than pretty boy brodie....

surely the club wont trade Crawf, you don't let legends go....that stuffs up the whole fabric of the club - similar to early 90s when they forced legends out or into retirement

hard to see them getting a deal done even if they want to given he's 30 and going to get 750k a year....doesn't qualify as a veteren and thus 50% anywhere else

Crawford for Hille a straight swap i would take. Essendon want a flag and there not gonna get it with there slow midfilders they have now and Crawford would be ideal for them. We want a genuine big bloke who take some pressure of Spider and can leave Tommo at FF so Hille would fit the bill perfectly.
Some Hawthorn people might jump down my throat but Crawford has 2 years left in him Hille has 8-10.

cheers

rph said:
you must be a real knucklehead nightwolf 69....Brodie Holland ??? we've already got one dutchy that everone wants to offload and he's better than pretty boy brodie....

surely the club wont trade Crawf, you don't let legends go....that stuffs up the whole fabric of the club - similar to early 90s when they forced legends out or into retirement

hard to see them getting a deal done even if they want to given he's 30 and going to get 750k a year....doesn't qualify as a veteren and thus 50% anywhere else

Knucklehead? Ouch im deeply offended........It was just a statement, and a better one than what some people have come up with. Why are you comparing Brodie with Nick anyway, totally different players. Ive said id have crawf over anyone, this is just hypotheticals. Geeze

My Man Croad said:
Crawford and second round draft pick

for

Chris Tarrant.

The wheels are already in motion.

Only in your mind.

Why would Collingwood trade a 26 year old forward with at least 6 years left for a 30 year old on baller with 3 years maximum (on the ball) left and have to pick up his contract worth anything up to $750k

But hey while we are discussing silly trades.
We will do a straight swap Crawford for Ben Kinnear, and you are getting the better end of the deal.

Is it any wonder Hawthorn is such a rabble?

Murray said:
Only in your mind.

Why would Collingwood trade a 26 year old forward with at least 6 years left for a 30 year old on baller with 3 years maximum (on the ball) left and have to pick up his contract worth anything up to $750k

But hey while we are discussing silly trades.
We will do a straight swap Crawford for Ben Kinnear, and you are getting the better end of the deal.

Is it any wonder Hawthorn is such a rabble?
Tarrant = 24 years old, minor issue i know but still

on crawf for kinnear ... well the less said the better

Essendon cant afford him. Remember he wouldn't go onto our veterans list and with Mark mercuri's backended contract that will require paying regardless of whether he plays at Essendon, bendigo or Keilor Park, we simply couldn't afford to look in his direction.

Besides which he is a mid-fielder who is only slowing down - we need to speed UP our midfield.

Crawford spends more time in the medical room than on the field.

He reminds me of Bucks - gets the pill a fair bit but rarely hurts you.

$750,000 for Crawf - no thanks.

There's a dozen better deals out there.

Napier_Street said:
Crawford spends more time in the medical room than on the field.
Garbage, Expect for this year (10 games) and 97(13) (maybe 93 but can't dig up the stats of that year) he has played a minimum of 16 games, and normally all of them. He spends alot more time on the field then medical room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crawford trade deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back