Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

Gold Coast

Home
GoldCoastHome.jpg

Away
GoldCoastAway.jpg
The design is right. Do I have your permission to try to make a better version?

My proposed Port Adelaide Home Guernsey-
powerhomejpg.jpg
Teaql darker but overall very nice... I love the SANFL prison bars and this is decent homage... Can't use it against the Woods though... Probably

powerhomejpg.jpg
Excellent!

My question is, why wasn't this jumper proposed initially! I can't see any other clubs (Collingwood) having problems with it, and old Port supporters would be happy to have this somewhat traditional strip instead of that thing you wear at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent!

My question is, why wasn't this jumper proposed initially! I can't see any other clubs (Collingwood) having problems with it, and old Port supporters would be happy to have this somewhat traditional strip instead of that thing you wear at the moment.

I was only 7 at the time and maybe it wasent even thought of back then, sometimes you just need an average joe to create something simple that people like, Whoever comes up with the AFL guernseys of the past 10 years are so far off of what a majority of AFL fans would like its not funny.

I was only 7 at the time and maybe it wasent even thought of back then, sometimes you just need an average joe to create something simple that people like, Whoever comes up with the AFL guernseys of the past 10 years are so far off of what a majority of AFL fans would like its not funny.
Well I give it 5/5 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I wonder if it would look better without the white outline, so thicker aqua stripes.

It does look great like it is.

powerhomejpg.jpg

10/10.

The sad thing is that the clubs pay these designer type w***ers big dollars to design new footy jumpers that apart from the notable exceptions (Carlton, Western Bulldogs & Fremantle AWAY) , suck donkey dicks (Look at what the Lions have to wear as a clash jumper, just horrible), and yet you've managed to come up with something that combines the new Power colours and the tradition of the great prison bar jumper.

Top notch.

powerhomejpg.jpg

What a shocker, this totally devalues the sensational, original black and white version. Port Adelaide need to scrap the 'power' nickname and teal colour. Pirates or Sharks would have been better. Until they do this no one will follow them ahead of the crows in SA and will continue to draw small crowds. Biggest marketing mistake in Australian sport to call a team the power and then add teal, to black and white. Sad to see a such feared SANFL force of the past, plus early success in the AFL, cheapen themselves with such poor marketing design. :thumbsdown:

What a shocker, this totally devalues the sensational, original black and white version. Port Adelaide need to scrap the 'power' nickname and teal colour. Pirates or Sharks would have been better. Until they do this no one will follow them ahead of the crows in SA and will continue to draw small crowds. Biggest marketing mistake in Australian sport to call a team the power and then add teal, to black and white. Sad to see a such feared SANFL force of the past, plus early success in the AFL, cheapen themselves with such poor marketing design. :thumbsdown:

Port-5a.gif

Port-Clash-2007.gif

I know which guernsey I would rather wear and that would be the one I designed!

I agree those latest clash guernseys that they've worn are pathetic. I reckon the only real port power guernsey that was bold was the one with the big lightning bolt that they wore in the 2003 prelim final against collingwood. Other than that theyve gone completely backwards. They need to restructure their name or colours i reckon. Teal is terrible what do u think, maybe silver should replace it?

I agree those latest clash guernseys that they've worn are pathetic. I reckon the only real port power guernsey that was bold was the one with the big lightning bolt that they wore in the 2003 prelim final against collingwood. Other than that theyve gone completely backwards. They need to restructure their name or colours i reckon. Teal is terrible what do u think, maybe silver should replace it?

Theres nothing wrong with the Power, but sharks would have been better, I dont see a problem with Teal, Maybe Orange?

Yeah orange could work actually, ur probaly right bit late to change the name but to change from teal would be a good move i reckon. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back