Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

Here's my attempt at Australia's home and away strips:
AustraliaICHome.jpg
AustraliaICAway.jpg

More national teams are on the way:thumbsu:
Reminds me of the kookaburra's jersey for some reason...

hey guys wat u think of these jumpers
kind of for the new gold coast team
went with same colors as the titans
goldcoastteam01.jpg

goldcoastteam1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys wat u think of these jumpers
kind of for the new gold coast team
went with same colors as the titans
goldcoastteam01.jpg

goldcoastteam1.jpg
Have you put those up in the expansion board cause thats really good especially the first one. It still looks like a football jumper unlike ones that have big shark heads on them etc but is a bit more modern than the standard hoops. Quality

Have you put those up in the expansion board cause thats really good especially the first one. It still looks like a football jumper unlike ones that have big shark heads on them etc but is a bit more modern than the standard hoops. Quality
thanks for the good words mate n will put these on the expansion board for sure

After reviewing my album of guernsey designs last night (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/crow28_album/AFL Clash Strip Concepts/ ;)) I decided that adapting West Coast's current home jumper into clash and white alternatives as per my philosophy was stupid. They look crap, and it ain't easy to do unless you change the colour of the eagle head.

SO, I have redone West Coast's guernseys the way they SHOULD be. Back to the wings designs, with navy blue and the current Eagle head. So, here is what I think West Coast should have as their main and clash strip (or a white one if they deem necessary)...

WestCoastMainWings.jpg

WestCoastClashWings.jpg

WestCoastWhiteWings.jpg

I like the last one but could have a little strip of yellow or blue on the shorts

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back