Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

North Melbourne clash:cool:

kangaroosclashuq4.jpg

niiice :cool:

I don't like any logos (not monograms) on jumpers (the one exception being Brisbane) as I think the best jumpers are all really simple.

North's clash strip this year would have looked great without the Kangaroo on the front IMO.

Whats with the waves?
And the blue that doesn't go all the way to the side?

And there lays the problem with this jumper, it doesn't look like the yoke but waves.

FYI, the waves are actually the yoke that Carlton had on their first guernsey.

Carlton-1.gif

And there lays the problem with this jumper, it doesn't look like the yoke but waves.

FYI, the waves are actually the yoke that Carlton had on their first guernsey.

Carlton-1.gif
I suppose back then they were the Navy and Yellow Blues:D

seriously..do you have anything better to do with your life than make a pink Carlton jumper?
At the point in time i made that jumper, no, no i didn't. Do you ask all the other people who made jumpers if they have anything else to do? Or did the fact it's an insult toward your club piss you off a bit, and you felt you needed to retaliate in some way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its not bad, gives them more blue but maybe it should be tweaked a little so you dont have blue numbers on blue(even if they do have a white outline)

How about this?

CarltonClashJumper8.jpg

maybe have all white on back

What I was trying to do was create the impression of a continous loop around the guernsey, like the socks. Whith a fully-white back, it:
a) is the same as the current clash jumper
and
b) makes the front look like the cfc logo in a square. Here it is anyway...

CarltonClashJumper10.jpg

Whenever clash jumpers are designed, people look at them and go, ooh, that bad, why didn't they just invert the colours?!? An now Carlton have done that, and now people go for a different style.

I like the carlton clash just fine.

Whenever clash jumpers are designed, people look at them and go, ooh, that bad, why didn't they just invert the colours?!? An now Carlton have done that, and now people go for a different style.

I like the carlton clash just fine.

Winston, you're not a carlton supporter, and if you were, you would have noticed the uproar within members and supporters against a fully white clash strip. They are the Blues, after all! That is why I'm coming up with stuff with almost 50/50 blue white ratio - enough to be classified as clash without damaging the image.

Better quality than last batch, once again with Gold Coast, yellow darkened to match GC logo

Home:

gcfcho10.png

Without white lines
gcfcho11.png

Away / Clash:
gcfcaw13.png

gcfcaw11.png

gcfcaw12.png

Love them. Put the GC logo on it and I reckon you should sent it into the AFL. Love the top one as the home, not sure about the clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back