Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

i agree. as a brisbane boy i think its fantastic that we wear the red and blue strip similar to the last ffc guensey worn (minus the ffc but with the lion). it looks fantastic and apparantly will not cause any clashes for 2009. However, i see our main clash as with adelaide and neither or their current guernseys avoids a clash with either our home or away guernsey as such, in the event that our maroon or red guernseys clash with opposition (hopefully only away from home) we would wear the white.

i agree. as a brisbane boy i think its fantastic that we wear the red and blue strip similar to the last ffc guensey worn (minus the ffc but with the lion). it looks fantastic and apparantly will not cause any clashes for 2009. However, i see our main clash as with adelaide and neither or their current guernseys avoids a clash with either our home or away guernsey as such, in the event that our maroon or red guernseys clash with opposition (hopefully only away from home) we would wear the white.

dw, it'll be ok when you get your eyes checked

my take on a traditional looking lions clash guersey. clean straight lines. no lame fades or claw marks.
brisbane2009clash2rp7.gif
[/IMG]

but my preferred on is this: even cleaner with no piping on sleeves.

Brisbane2009Clash3.gif
Love them both, especially the second one!

Fremantle Bullsharks
(mix between East Fremantle Sharks and South Fremantle Bulldogs)
FremantleBullsharksLayout.jpg

(logo ripped off the clearwater threshers baseball team)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my solution to the clash situation: home jumpers (as they currently are), and white-based away jumpers for all away games.

(some of these jumpers could use tweaking or a complete overhaul, just two-minutes jobs. also, i do have larger versions of each of the jumpers...)

did want to post this as a new thread on another board, but i'm yet to be granted those privileges.

(click to enlarge)

my solution to the clash situation: home jumpers (as they currently are), and white-based away jumpers for all away games.

(some of these jumpers could use tweaking or a complete overhaul, just two-minutes jobs. also, i do have larger versions of each of the jumpers...)

did want to post this as a new thread on another board, but i'm yet to be granted those privileges.

(click to enlarge)

a lot of those are just unnecessary and not all clash jumpers have to be white, especially if the teams dont actually have white in their team colours. to tell you the truth i see no improvements over the current jumpers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back