Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

Better quality than last batch, once again with Gold Coast, yellow darkened to match GC logo

Home:

gcfcho10.png

Without white lines
gcfcho11.png

Away / Clash:
gcfcaw13.png

gcfcaw11.png

gcfcaw12.png

Upload to imageshack.us
copy the direct link which they give you once the upload is complete.
paste that in between the img tags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIce job with the purple designs, although none of them really say fremantle other than the purple.

I love the saints one, although i don't think the black is needed on the back; would probably be the difference between AFL approved and not even though we know it wouldn't clash they can be bastards.

NIce job with the purple designs, although none of them really say fremantle other than the purple.

Thanks :D, but just to let you know, if you didn't already realise, I did say the designs were "Purple Haze" Jumpers for Fremantle, hence all the purple on the jumper

Thanks :D, but just to let you know, if you didn't already realise, I did say the designs were "Purple Haze" Jumpers for Fremantle, hence all the purple on the jumper

My problem wasn't with the all purple, it was with the design not relating to fremantle other than that purple. What I mean by that is the V Yoke doesn't say Fremantle. An Anchor does. But they do look good, I like the White one most :thumbsu:

My problem wasn't with the all purple, it was with the design not relating to fremantle other than that purple. What I mean by that is the V Yoke doesn't say Fremantle. An Anchor does. But they do look good, I like the White one most :thumbsu:

But the heritage jumpers that Fremantle have wore, have multiply Vs on it..

Fremantle-6.gif

And I don't know if this is ture but I have heard stuff about the Fremantle CEO, or someone with high power, wanted to change Fremantle's image and nickname

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back