Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

Am I the only one that actually likes the Port jumper?
Its nice and modern, but what do I know, I'm only 13!

For some reason I couldn't colour the AFL logo in red. :confused:
jlkn.gif

Actually it looks a bit out of place. Meh...close enough.

I like it too but they should go back to tradition. At least use it as their clash jumper FFS.
You mean the prison bars???

Collingwood literally won't LET them use the black and white bars except for heritage round if they aren't playing the Pies...

You mean the prison bars???

Collingwood literally won't LET them use the black and white bars except for heritage round if they aren't playing the Pies...

Thats why they could make it their clash jumper with mainly teal instead of black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my.php

(just seeing whether the pic comes out) possible state of origin jumpers for every state.

Your'e linking the wrong.... link :p When you first get your image at imageshack, go the the very bottom and click on 'show advance linking' and use the link that pops up after clicking on it. Even though it says not to :p

Although it would be an away or pre season jumper, not a clash jumper. It does look good.
apparently norths new clash jumper is their blue and white stripes but with a light blue. i dunno whats wrong with their current one

I read in an article in the Herald Sun a few months ago, that North Melbourne didn't like having the Kangaroos logo of the clash/away jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back