Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

For kicks, Hawthorn simplified
hawthorn12-1.png

Also for kicks, a more out there Hawks preseason jumper, with the stripes having morped into a wing
hawthornpreseason12.png

Adelaide
crowsfooty12.png

I'm honest as hell when I say this: the Adelaide Crows got their main jumper right the first time. Much as I love a number of adidas' products, its insistence that the Crows need side panels is something footy could do without. The Baltimore Ravens ripoff they call a logo, however, I could do without, hence the A with the crow feather crossing it, which appears on the back above the numbers. The crows-on-stripe on the clash was inspired by baseball's St. Louis Cardinals, whose jerseys have featured birds on a bat since the 1930s, though I had to figure out a workaround since there aint no bats in footy, and using a goalpost wouldn't really work out the same way. The preseason jaunt is partially inspired by the Montreal Canadiens, and is...a preseason jumper: I like it, yes, but not as much as the real jumper. Cus if you like the preseason jumper more than the real thing, generally that tells me the real jumper is a piece of garbage.

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey (3)

281spzr.jpg

Hawthorn Clash/Away strip.
First jumper in Photoshop

Hey, I've found this template elsewhere, but it's in PNG format and doesn't seem to keep the shading. Does anyone know where I can get a PSD version for Photoshop which has the layers for shading and stitching?? Been searching but can't find it anywhere. Some of the links I've found have been broken.

Would much appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand the hate for charcoal, it's nice and unique and is pretty much dark grey. Look at the charcoal version of GWS and a black version of it, charcoal is actually a lot better.
Agreed :thumbsu:
GWSHomeJumper5.jpg

Yeah I don't know how to get rid of the jagged edgeness. :( It happens when I have a layer that overlaps the base layer and I magic wand the base, right click, select inverse, click on the layer that overlaps the base and press delete. Thats the only thing I hate about most of my designs :mad:

You could try duplicating the base layer, then use a an overlay for the second layer and create a clipping mask for all subsequent layers.

You could try duplicating the base layer, then use a an overlay for the second layer and create a clipping mask for all subsequent layers.
Thanks! :thumbsu: Sorry I'm quite new to Photoshop :( How do I create a clipping mask?

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back