Cricket Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of good news - India is 6 for 34 at lunch against NZ. Trouble is, the Kiwis have to bat shortly: I wouldn't be surprised if the home team is batting again before stumps.

A tale of two subcontinental pitches. The one in Multan is a day 8 pitch now, so looks like it's starting to do a bit...

1729151938567.png

Last edited:

Poms are gorn, Indians heading that way. Doesn't look like anything wrong with the pitch over there...

View attachment 2146801
I tell you what - India is making a game of this. They're now 3 for 261: just 95 behind. If they can get a lead of 150+, it could be an interesting finish.

I tell you what - India is making a game of this. They're now 3 for 261: just 95 behind. If they can get a lead of 150+, it could be an interesting finish.

Haha, yes - the first day of the test was washed out, but all that 46 all out did was provide enough time to still get a result - for either team as it looks now.

Haha, yes - the first day of the test was washed out, but all that 46 all out did was provide enough time to still get a result - for either team as it looks now.
They're still 3 down, and now they're only 19 behind. It's starting to remind me of a certain Test in India in 2001 - slightly different circumstances, but India were way behind until Laxman and Dravid got together and changed the course of the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back