Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

• No more than 2 players for any given country
  • Debut AFTER 1970
  • Must select one player from each decade with at least 10 matches played (Exception if debut is in the 2020s)
  • Must pick a team to suit the ground
  • Players must not have played in the same team
  • Must choose at least one player from all of the following countries
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • England
    • Pakistan
    • India
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • South Africa
    • Zimbabwe
    • Bangladesh
From 7 am to 11pm you have 8 hours to select a player. If you miss you can make up later.
If you know you're going to be busy please send a pick to someone who's behind you, or myself and I won't read it unless I have to.
If you do come online, please submit your pick before leaving so we can keep the game rolling.

Last edited:
Did I **** it? Sorry read the rules while working 🤣

Just thought Warnie at the MCG would work
Just kidding. I knew it was a tough ask to hold out Warnie even to round 4.

I vote for boncer34 immediate removal. I had 1 player in mind as my clear first choice, even refrained from picking a WI ground and name to avoid suspicion.

Even knew he averaged 70 at Lord's.

david schwimmer middle finger GIF

Are eras locked in or can we change?
Makes more of a challenge if you nominate the decade that you're allocating him to. So whatever decade you allocate him to you have to keep, no changing later.

You just need to make sure you choose one player from every decade.

Last edited:
I vote for boncer34 immediate removal. I had 1 player in mind as my clear first choice, even refrained from picking a WI ground and name to avoid suspicion.

94 at Trent Bridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Side note, if I pick a player from a certain decade am I being judged on their performance in that decade or overall?

E.g. am I being marked down if I take 2010s Ponting?
no. Just a requirement to pick from every decade

Do I have write in blue??? How does one do this?
Click the color wheel above, and the tT button. Just makes it easier to navigate through picks with all the discussion.

That was my biggest mistake. Sydney Spin Doctors, like I wasn't picking Warnie for my first pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Cricket Draft 1970-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back