Cricket Thread: There's no cricket on for months

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed to see Pope didn't bowl himself. What is the point of being captain if you don't bowl yourself?
According to cricinfo he's bowled one first class over for 10 runs.

No other record of him ever bowling, and they haven't even recorded what sort of bowler he is. I'd tip right arm off-spin though, if he could bowl with his left he'd at least get some T20 matchup science overs.

According to cricinfo he's bowled one first class over for 10 runs.

No other record of him ever bowling, and they haven't even recorded what sort of bowler he is. I'd tip right arm off-spin though, if he could bowl with his left he'd at least get some T20 matchup science overs.

You would though, wouldn't you?

"Calm your jets Atkinson, I'll start off with the new cherry thanks".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly my thought is which Indian bookmakers made a fortune...

What really annoys me is that world cricket knows that Pakistani cricketers have trouble being paid on time by the board and don't get paid anywhere near per match as other nations...that if they really wanted to get rid of betting and corruption, the ICC would step in and make sure they were looked after.

If

That's the part that annoys me

Head and Marsh just destroyed Scotland. Highest ever T20I Powerplay score of 113 runs (previous best was 102). At one point they hit 14 consecutive boundaries (5 sixes, 9 fours). Ended up chasing down 155 in 9.4 overs. Head and Marsh both with strike rates of 320+ (Head 80 off 25, Marsh 39 off 12). Inglis no slouch with 27 not out off 13.

Last edited:
What really annoys me is that world cricket knows that Pakistani cricketers have trouble being paid on time by the board and don't get paid anywhere near per match as other nations...that if they really wanted to get rid of betting and corruption, the ICC would step in and make sure they were looked after.

If

That's the part that annoys me
100%, it would also help WI and other countries.

Instead we complain about how bad they all are.

Head and Marsh just destroyed Scotland. Highest ever T20I Powerplay score of 113 runs (previous best was 102). At one point they hit 14 consecutive boundaries (5 sixes, 9 fours). Ended up chasing down 155 in 9.4 overs. Head and Marsh both with strike rates of 320+ (Head 80 off 25, Marsh 39 off 12). Inglis no slouch with 27 not out off 13.
Fraser McGurke only seems to fire against the Strikers. :mad:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Thread: There's no cricket on for months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back