Cricket Thread: Twenty20 World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the **** does this shit have to happen when they're in Adelaide!!

Half my family is in Quarantine because some idiot from NSW got off the plane and went directly to a kids baseball game and infected people there.

Why the fu** does this sh*t have to happen when they're in Adelaide!!

Half my family is in Quarantine because some idiot from NSW got off the plane and went directly to a kids baseball game and infected people there.
What about your work place?

Or are you at another store

What about your work place?

Or are you at another store
Family I don't see until Christmas, but my fiance's Boss just got sent to quarantine luckily my fiance was at a different site that day.... But he's working at Adelaide oval today so if the boss test positive then we'll shit really is gonna hit the fan

Members might want to double check that their tickets are still in their Google Pay/Apple Wallets. Found mine in "expired passes" last night. Best to use Ticketek app.
How’s your Ticketek app going? My app says my ticket is no longer active.

Guess I’m going to the ticket box and getting this shit sorted.

He lost it when he said no to increasing the capacity to the royal show then two days later increased the Port attendance A LOT of rural conservative voters are pissed and he'll bent on seeing the back of him
Country Voters are like Public Service Union Members

They are going to vote exactly the same, they are just going to yell about how they won't next time.

Why is Warner playing?

If he couldn't back up in the field and says he is still sore, why play him? Didn't we go through this a year or two ago when he stuck his hand up to play and then couldn't bat properly because he was restricted? No way he should get a final call, if he is sore, if he is restricted, send him home FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Warner playing?

If he couldn't back up in the field and says he is still sore, why play him? Didn't we go through this a year or two ago when he stuck his hand up to play and then couldn't bat properly because he was restricted? No way he should get a final call, if he is sore, if he is restricted, send him home FFS
You try telling David hes not playing.

You try telling David hes not playing.

It's weird, I mean last week I put my hand up at tea break and said I couldn't return to the field. Whilst the guys were pretty annoyed at the time because we were already one short, I'm sure they understood, as would warners team mates...maybe not Starc, he doesn't look like he understands a great deal

He lost it when he said no to increasing the capacity to the royal show then two days later increased the Port attendance A LOT of rural conservative voters are pissed and he'll bent on seeing the back of him
He wouldn't be getting too many votes in Willunga!

"Isn't it great everyone can come home for Xmas....except if you are now a close contact who hasn't come in from interstate, then you can't"

Youve used this once already this week.

I realise I am saying this about the best test bowler in world, but for a 5 test series I reckon this is not the worst outcome

Nesser is a great replacement.
Last season we failed by not rotating our quicks... but we are finding new ways to enforce it this year.

Nesser should like the pink ball at night... but it ie a big loss when Hazelwood is out too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back