Media Croweater 41 Is Playing In His 500th Sweet FA Match This Weekend And You Are Invited, Please Come

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to the newest inductee of the 500 game milestone, croweater 41
homer simpson crow GIF

Though he deserves a grand applause, he almost certainly does not deserve to waste any more of my own personal time and so this will be sharp and punctual. I know he likes things quick and to the point.

There have been plenty of testimonials for croweater 41 in recent iterations of these milestone threads and all jokes aside, while Crowwy and I enjoy to poke shit at each other, I'm proud of the big guy to make it through 500 games of the Sweet FA which is an incredible achievement as he celebrates 16 years in the league.

This week, the 12th ranked Wonders face off against the East Side Hawks. In a battle between old rivals, we celebrate and wish Croweater the best of luck in the big game.

It's certainly made the place just that little bit more fun having a mate in real life share such a weird love for this strange online community we embed ourselves within and so as we run out together as teammates for the 455th time, we celebrate you and you only Crowwy!

Highlights:
499 Games (15th in league history)
559 Goals (10th)
5333 disposals
1086 marks

Lowlights:
56 Hitouts - you wouldn't believe just how many games he made it through without registering his first hitout, it was truly remarkable! The lowlight here is that this number isn't 0...

On ya Crowwy <3

#CROWWY500

Here's to many more tsunami predictions to come...!

tsunami GIF

Congratulations to the newest inductee of the 500 game milestone, croweater 41
homer simpson crow GIF

Though he deserves a grand applause, he almost certainly does not deserve to waste any more of my own personal time and so this will be sharp and punctual. I know he likes things quick and to the point.

There have been plenty of testimonials for croweater 41 in recent iterations of these milestone threads and all jokes aside, while Crowwy and I enjoy to poke shit at each other, I'm proud of the big guy to make it through 500 games of the Sweet FA which is an incredible achievement as he celebrates 16 years in the league.

This week, the 12th ranked Wonders face off against the East Side Hawks. In a battle between old rivals, we celebrate and wish Croweater the best of luck in the big game.

It's certainly made the place just that little bit more fun having a mate in real life share such a weird love for this strange online community we embed ourselves within and so as we run out together as teammates for the 455th time, we celebrate you and you only Crowwy!

Highlights:
499 Games (15th in league history)
559 Goals (10th)
5333 disposals
1086 marks

Lowlights:
56 Hitouts - you wouldn't believe just how many games he made it through without registering his first hitout, it was truly remarkable! The lowlight here is that this number isn't 0...

On ya Crowwy <3

#CROWWY500

Here's to many more tsunami predictions to come...!

tsunami GIF

Some of you people are ****ing old.

Congrats ant555 I mean croweater 41

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on your big old thing, croweater 41!

Oh yeah, on your 500th, too. No mean feat, that.

Frankly, I am amazed anyone can stand this group for that long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Croweater 41 Is Playing In His 500th Sweet FA Match This Weekend And You Are Invited, Please Come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back