Crowley Inks new 2 yr deal

Remove this Banner Ad

It makes a great story for a guy who has to beat the odds. He does not have any major strengths to his game in terms of natural speed or ability, however his work ethic and discipline is second to none. He has always put the team before himself.

Well done Crowls!

It makes a great story for a guy who has to beat the odds. He does not have any major strengths to his game in terms of natural speed or ability, however his work ethic and discipline is second to none. He has always put the team before himself.

Well done Crowls!

Yep, everyone talks about the poor old stars being tagged but it must be pretty mentally draining to be the poor guy who has to do the tagging every week too.

I respect that guys like Crowley go out there every week and sacrifice their own game for the team without ever complaining. Remember when Matt Carr used to do tagging and in interviews he'd talk about how he wished the coach would allow him to play a more attacking role? I like the fact Crowls recognises how important his job is and embraces it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is gold!!

I love that Ross is putting players in positions that they want to play. Crowls wanted to be a midfield not a forward so when Ross gave him an opportunity he went away to work as hard as he could. Good on him!! He has had a great season so far and I'm glad that he is getting rewarded for "Great Effort".

That is gold!!

I love that Ross is putting players in positions that they want to play. Crowls wanted to be a midfield not a forward so when Ross gave him an opportunity he went away to work as hard as he could. Good on him!! He has had a great season so far and I'm glad that he is getting rewarded for "Great Effort".

It doesn't seem that hard to work out does it?

But I'll forego the "Harvey sucked balls" line and say instead say Ross Lyon seems to get the simple/obvious things right every time:thumbsu:

Very important signing - absolutely brilliant revitalised form/role

This adds a hell of a lot of confidence (presuming McPharlin's just an end of season formality) to my thoughts on Freo's chances the next 2 years

It doesn't seem that hard to work out does it?

But I'll forego the "Harvey sucked balls" line and say instead say Ross Lyon seems to get the simple/obvious things right every time:thumbsu:

I prefer to talk about the positives of our current coach and i try not to talk about the negatives of the previous coach as i feel there isn't any point to it :) Harvey did some good things, Harvey did some bad things but his good isn't as good as Ross and his bad is much worse.

I've moved on and making judgements in hindsight is always easy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowley Inks new 2 yr deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back