Strategy CROWLEY VS. MITCHELL

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope.

Mitchell is well within his rights to have a quiet game against Crowley.

Time for our other so called stars to step up and not leave it to Mitchell & Burgoyne.

People, its so easy. As I said, take this ass clown down to FF. Lets see how f..ken good he thinks he is then...

They have so many more headaches to worry about than us. Bring it on Freo, but be prepared for the biggest onslaught you will ever face. Easy to beat the Swans who were shot, they had nothing left. This will be no Sydney, so keep chirping away about that bs game plan you have and lets see what happens on a bigger ground, a hungry, determined, focussed Hawks outfit.

This is how it will play out. They will play their "pressure" game for 2 Qtrs, we will match it plus more, then good night in the second half. we will open these pricks up and make them look like the pretenders they really are!

Don't know why so many journalist are getting carried away with Freo on the way they dismantled the Swans, they had to travel to Perth with an undermanned side that had at least 8 players missing from last years GF that was cooked with the Purple haze only winning by 21 pts while we flogged the Swans by over 50 points a couple of weeks ago, they seem to forget that.

Bring it on Hawks to win by 30 pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, if Ross Lyon does what I think he will, it won't just be Crowley vs Mitchell. I expect 5 or 6 players to target Mitchell in the first 15 or 20 minutes, to put him off his game and to sucker in Hawks teammates to retaliate and give away frees. Perhaps we should just do the same thing to someone like Fyfe and see if they like getting a bit of their own back?

Agree Agent Smith - Lyon tactics to a t

We heard it in 08 and in the first final against Sydney"

"Every time a player goes past Mitchell he gets knocked around"

The first whistle of the day will tell the story IMO

Unfortunately, if Ross Lyon does what I think he will, it won't just be Crowley vs Mitchell. I expect 5 or 6 players to target Mitchell in the first 15 or 20 minutes, to put him off his game and to sucker in Hawks teammates to retaliate and give away frees. Perhaps we should just do the same thing to someone like Fyfe and see if they like getting a bit of their own back?

Dont worry, I can guarantee we have a plan for these flogs!!

Have Mitchell and Rough as a rover at the first centre bounce with Hodge and Lewis coming in from the square. First chance they get let Crowley know that it works both ways. Hit him hard but fair like Birchall and Rough did last week. Make him feel it. Shake his bones. Make him nervous and second guess. If they give away a free early, so be it. I think this will be a very physical hard contest and the strongest and toughest will win.

People keep mentioning if Mitchell gets done one of our other players will take his place, but why didn't this happen for the Swans. Jack got tagged, he got done. Though none of their other guns took his place, and they've got plenty. Mcveigh, Kennedy, O'Keefe, Bolten etc... Whats stopping this from happening to us?

Mcveigh was cooked, Kennedy has carried an injury all year Hanners was also injured, ROK got an injury late in the semi, Bolton was just over it and old.

Hannebery blew up when playing on Smith in the Qualifying Final. Doesn't say much for Crowleys tank.

Hanners flogged Crowley earlier at the SCG, Crowley is not that great...

He did the job on Kieran Jack in the prelim, as there was stuff all support around Jack, everyone else was well down in the mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy CROWLEY VS. MITCHELL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back