Game Day Round 3, Hawthorn vs Adelaide, 15/9/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the younger players will get so much out of today's game from the perspective of now they will understand what going up another level looks like.

I think the younger players will get so much out of today's game from the perspective of now they will understand what going up another level looks like.
Yep, this is the takeaway. We got outclassed in a game by a true top side. Umps liked the sound of their whistles but I don't think it mattered, they were calling shadows and we were the ones chasing in that first half.

Unley Oval looked a nice day out but dear me that broadcast position, especially on the main wide-angle, was terrible. Legit struggled to watch what was happening and made my headache worse when trying to watch it. A bit surprised we chose that game to wear clash guernsey too. They do look good at least.

we took it up to Adelaide for the most part, they are hard to score against, very well structured, Adelaide copped a rocket at quarter time by their coach and they responded with a 4 goals to zip 2nd quarter which ended up being the winning margin, they know how to defend leads, Adelaide and Brisbane have 5/7 premierships, so these 2 teams are way ahead of the rest of the comp and its no shame losing to them at home, we just have to keep improving and try and match their programs to be successful.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 3, Hawthorn vs Adelaide, 15/9/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back