Crows Player Watch Sub Board

Remove this Banner Ad

can i have the 2nd draft pick in this years draft please, as i newbie I figure no one else wants a player they dont know?

2nd pick= Greenwood:D

for those newly drafted players who are likely to spend most of the year in the SANFL, would it not be better that the watcher assigned to such a player be somebody who supports and attends the relevant local SANFL club?

for those newly drafted players who are likely to spend most of the year in the SANFL, would it not be better that the watcher assigned to such a player be somebody who supports and attends the relevant local SANFL club?
You would think so. I'm keen to help out with our draftees if I've seen a bit of them but I can't actually take that player on because I won't get to see enough of them during the year.

I'm still assessing my options over who I can take that will likely play every week for the Crows, so I never miss them. :p

I have always wanted this on the Crows board but never piped up. I find it really handy when looking for info on players from other clubs. It will help especially at the start of Dream Team season!

Also, if this happens I'll take first pick of an 07 draftee and Southerntakeover must have VB.
plzzzzz can we share him ????

Since then I have decided not to do any draftees because they're likely to play SANFL most of the year and living in Victoria I won't get the chance to track them as much during the year. RooDog is doing Pick 10, I am doing Nick Gill because he'll probably play AFL all year.

Like I said a little earlier I'm happy to initially help with any draftees if I've seen them a fair bit.

Since then I have decided not to do any draftees because they're likely to play SANFL most of the year and living in Victoria I won't get the chance to track them as much during the year. RooDog is doing Pick 10, I am doing Nick Gill because he'll probably play AFL all year.

Like I said a little earlier I'm happy to initially help with any draftees if I've seen them a fair bit.
Well, it isn't/shouldn't be exclusive to one person.

If someone sees someone elses player play, of course there allowed to post a report.

So yeh.

Tis a good point, but doesn't really solve my problem because I'd only rarely be able to see guys that are in the SANFL all season. You're right though, we're all here to help one another and other fans too.

I lurk on other clubs similar boards for Dream Team help now and then, usually regarding return from injury or pre-season form.

I'm happy to help profile any of our draftees if we pick up some players that I've seen a fair bit of.

18477.jpg

I think you could probably run young Patrick's thread. All worked out pretty nicely for you in this regard didn't it :p

Hmmm, I called dibs on Pick 10 but then backed out coz I wouldn't be able to see much SANFL. :p

As I stated in another thread I'm pretty sure AFL listed players can't play TAC Cup football and I cited the case of Daniel Currie who got drafted to Sydney last year but stayed in Melbourne for schooling and didn't play for Northern Knights.

If Dangerfield can play TAC Cup then I will keep an eye on him for sure. Otherwise, how about you guys drive your arses out to some remote town past Geelong to watch him play country footy? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/4417/Default.aspx?newsId=53773

"He's going to play with the Geelong Falcons again next year in the under-18 competition – we've got permission for that to happen – and he'll probably come over and play a few games with a local SANFL club during the school holidays."
That's great news. I can be Dangerfield's watcher and I'll take a keener interest in the Falcons this year. As I recall with Daniel Currie he made a late decision to return home and finish school. I think the TAC Cup season might have even started already so maybe he couldn't get permission.

i wouldnt mind being a watcher for whichever of the draftees ends up playing for South Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back